Lunch with other's/Ryan come back

Angel and myself at school doing normal day but this day is different. Some high school kid's see don't trust me after Mephlies almost rule New York. We getting lunch from locker.

Angel:You must having hard time with your classmates Shane.

Shane(mad):Thanks you and so call father ruin our life Angel. I just glad no one become evil by Mephlies dark powers. (After Mephlies did to mom long time ago.)

Jabok, Makayla,Krel, Raven, Callie, Arsenio, Star butterfly, Ola, already lunch start eating. They been talking next plan help me after we work together stop Angel and defeat Mephlies.

Star butterfly:So far I ask Mom and Hekapoo about worlds call equestrian  so far no luck.

Raven Queen:Seriously. Not even your mom know world call equestrian. You from different dimension.

Ola:Even us never heard equestrian. I be smart one. It snuck we never heard equestrian or Mephlies before we defeat that monster.

Callie:(mad)No kidding. Another a parent want use us for they evil plans. I still hate Angel the hell cat descendants.

Makayla:I agree with Callie. I rather Angel stay in hell with her cousin helping hotel plans.

Jabok:We talk about our plan help shane tonight but right now we fourcs keep eye on Angel.

Raven Queen:Agree with you jabok but we go see our family still love even my best friend Yusei still care about care us.

Shane:It alright. I just happy you care with me.

They see Angel and myself sit tables. All them still don't trust Angel.

Angel:You all not happy see me today. When you give up keep on me.

Raven Queen(mad):Never you emo cat. You went to far ruin our life. We never forgive you even you stay with us. We rather you go back with Charlie.

Angel start be scared after Charlie offers help us stop Angel. Charlie told Angel for pushiment two choice. One stay with us until she learn lessons or help Charlie hotel plans back in hell rest her life. Krel see Rayan aka Jabok ex girlfriend.

Krel:Jabok. We got major problem from girl you use be in love.

Jabok(mad):Shit. Why Ryan came after whole week. I wish I never date her.

Ola:We here for you is go south. Angel do ant horrible idea.

Angel:Whatever four eyes.

Angel start eating her lunch. Jabok stood up walk to Rayan.l with anger face

Jabok(mad):What hell you want Rayan.

Rayan:See my boyfriend doing hang your horrible friends even monster cat ruin they life.

Jabok(mad):One. We not together after you want me leave my sister and my friends. Two. Even we hate Angel she stay for punishment. Third. I was  wrong ever ho out with you. I ask you leave us alone. No excuse brat.

Rayan:Wait. Did you call me brat jabok.

Before rayan said more Angel glad her toss her to trash can. We look Angel with anger face.

Angel:I hate someone ruin my lunch. You all should thank me.

Jabok(mad):Thanks a lot. I handle taking Rayan before you ruin.

Angel:Rayan not threat to us Jabok. Beside you shouldn't date that brat in first place.

Shane(mad):Angel. We found together to stop you and defeat Mephlies. My friends like family to me.

Before I finish Announce come radio

???:Shane the hedgehog and Jabok. May I ask you two come principal officer.

Jabok and I start walking to principal officer. Rest our friends start leave with Angel. Rayan got up but smell so bad with evil smirks.

Ryan:You think I not threat but I soon I jabok even I kill his family,friends, and that rat  demon cat.