𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 1

𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

"𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 ♫𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝖻𝗒 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿"

_______
Your POV

"y/n!! get up you're gonna miss you flight to toronto!!" my mom yelled from downstairs

shit shit shit

i was fast asleep in my bed not hearing my alarm go off, "COMING!"

i hurried out of bed - i put on ripped jeans and a oversized band tee. i also grabbed my suitcase plus my phone, necessities am I right, and bolted to the door.

"y/n you want breakfast?" my mom said placing a waffle onto a plate.

"NO TIME!" i screamed and called an uber.

during that wait i quickly realized that i could've had breakfast... n e ways...

my uber driver pulled up and thank the gods because it wasn't some old man,
it was a young woman.

she even let me play aux!

my life couldn't be better... or could it?

~

if you didn't know, hey I'm y/n! known by my friends as y/n/n and to the rest of the world... pepsi queen.

no seriously, in 2016 i was in some dumb pepsi commercial as 'queen cherry pepsi'. as a 12 year old that sound like so much fun right?

wrong. it has come back to haunt me. tiktok and twitter have brought back the god awful memories and turned them into memes.

lovely *rolls eyes in sarcasm*.  but y/n why are you on your way to toronto? i'll gladly tell you, a couple months ago i was enlightened with the news of, my favorite netflix series, umbrella academy was casting for season 3!

so of course i auditioned! and four weeks ago my agent called and said I booked the job!

best moment of my life!

possibly even better to be on set with well your celeb crush.

who's my celebrity crush you may ask?

aidan...gallagher...

yes the one who plays number five. and the one who i, y/n l/n, will be playing mckenzie hargreeves his love interest.

no pressure.

~

in no time I arrived at the LAX airport sitting in my terminal waiting room

i pulled out my phone and reached my earbuds inside my carry on bag.

i opened spotify and clicked on my favorite playlist i made.