"She just needs some time to accept you," Adrian said looking defeated.

"I know she will, and I am not going to stop till that happens," I assured my mate.

"By the way, Adrian get some crazy power after you guys completed mating, and do you know that his healing power is way faster than ours."

"Don't tell me you test it to know who's is faster?" they both start looking sheepishly at each other. Goddess these kids.

"I can expect this type of behavior from this idiot but.." I remember the time when Adrian cut his hand to see if he got healing or not, "Nevermind, you both are the same, but since when did you become BFF."

"Since we had taken care of a whiny baby together, that type of shit brings people close."

"Tyler, you know I love you right," I said taking a step toward him.

"Adrian your mate is scaring me," he said taking a step back.

"You know I would never hurt you purposely and if I ever hurt you in the future, I should apologize for that in advance right? So, Tyler I am extremely sorry for killing you by mistake," I jumped on him as I said these words, only to be stopped by two hands holding me tightly from back. I turned my head back to see Adrian holding me, I tried freeing myself, but he only tightened his hold. I growled at him in frustration. He kissed my cheek ending my growling. I looked at him in a daze completely forgetting what was happening. The sound of footsteps brought me back to reality and I saw Tyler escaping using this moment as a distraction. I turned back to Adrian to complain but before I could even open my mouth, he kissed me again this time on lips. One of his finds its way to my hair and he grabbed them to tilt my head in the right angle. His tongue caressed my lips and I open my mouth to give him excess, but to my dismay, he stopped and his hands left my body completely, I whined at loss of contact.

He chuckled looking at my dazed expression, "How adorable. Be a good girl." He patted my head and left me standing there trying to understand what the hell just happened.

______

"Are you sure about this dress cause I am not that confident with this slit, it is showing my scars," I whined to Adrian as he was the one to pick this dress. He is more confident about it than me.

"Scars show how strong you are. Your scars make you more beautiful and it tells these alphas that you are not one to mess with."

"So, you are just happy that no one would approach me."

"Umm...Yeah, can you blame me. You look so beautiful that anyone would fall for you and I don't like competition."

Even though my wounds have healed and most of the scars have also healed completely but I had a large piece of flesh torn out of my both legs which had left some nasty scars on their way, which I don't think would go. I wasn't feeling too confident in showing skin due to the increased number of scars that are littered in my body, some were just shadow of their original shelf but some were more prominent. But this mate of mine had picked this dress that would show most of them. I won't deny that I like this dress, it is a simple black V neck dress with a slit on one leg. It is simple and elegant and I would have been more confident to wear it if there weren't so many scars.