Chapter 4

*TW: in this chapter a character does have a panic attack. Their will be a warning before it in case you need to skip over it.*

~Ophelias POV~

After Karl left my room. I'm so stupid. I just blurted that out. At least i know he still loves me. I try to stop overthinking and walk over to my closet which i had unpacked all my clothes into. I looked at the familiar clothing. Its all the same kind of style. Ripped jeans, crew necks, flannels, collared undershirts, vans and converse. I haven't changed my style much since high school. I grab my oversized crewneck and a white collared shirt.. I grab my favorite pair of ripped jeans and my old converse. I grab a belt and a chain to tie it all together. I walk down stairs and sit on the couch. I got on my phone and went on tik tok until i heard a knock. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Tyler!" I say walking over to a familiar tall blonde boy.

"Hey Ophelia" He says to me giving me a hug.

"Auntie!" I hear. My niece shoves past her dad and over into my arms.

"Hey Carly" I say to her giving her a hug. I haven't seen her in a year maybe.

"Hey Hannah" I say reaching over to hug my sister-in-law.

"Hey Ophelia" She says to me hugging me back. They come into the house and we all catch up and talk.

"So have you talked to Karl recently?" My brother says to me out of the blue.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with my relationship with Kar?" I say.

"Well last time i saw you you were still really upset about it." He says to me.

"Well i saw him last night. We talked and we came here and watched Harry Potter." I say.

"Oh thank god your friends again." Hannah says to me. "I really missed you guys together."

Hannah and my brother have been together for almost 6 years now. They got married about 3 years ago, a year after Carly was born.

"Hey we actually have some news for you guys." My brother says. "We are expecting another baby!"

"Omg Ty thats amazing!" I say.

"I'm gonna be a grandma again!" My mom says with a smile. "Now if only Ophelia could settle down."

"Mom" I say to her with a laugh. "I want to focus on my job right now. Plus there are no guys I'm interested in right now"

"Mhm" My mom says. She knew i wasn't being honest. I dont want to talk about him until i know that im actually interested. We continue on with our conversations and then they had to leave. My mom went to take a nap which means i had a few hours to myself. I have no idea what to do. Almost on cue i got a text.

Karl
K: Hey wanna come down to the warehouse and meet the boys?
O: Sure!
K: Sweet ill pick you up. Ill be there in 10.
O: Ok.

I got up and grabbed my purse and waited. I saw Karls car pull up and i walked outside and got in.

"Ready?" He says to me with a smile. That smile, i get butterflies every time.

"Yep" I say with a smile. He turns up the music and as the song is ending, again almost on cue, our song turns on.

"Ok i swear i didnt do this" He says with a laugh. I laugh with him and we start singing along. He drives us down to this big warehouse and we get out.

"Kinda nervous?" He asks me.

"Yea a bit" I say with a nervous laugh.