Your fault..

Continuing from previous part

Ragini sitting in waiting room time to time looking at the entrance thinking Sanskar come back any minute.  There are two guys standing beside the entrance door noticing her as they saw a guy left her there after giving some money too  , they are sure she is new in city by looking the way she's seems scared and the guy she come with might left her so what's better then this !   They come to her after two more minutes and ask her in panicked tone  ' behan ji kya aap yaha apne pati ke saath aayi hain ?( sister/madam did you come here with your husband?)' .

Ragini got scared seeing them as she never interacted with men properly in her village too plus her parents told her to not talk with any strangers in new city  but what if something happened with Sanskar and they are here to tell her that only ! She nodded her head slowly in tension and they told her a bad news ' kisi aadmi ka station ke bahar sar phat gaya hai gaadi se takrake bechara, pata nahi chal raha kon hai woh sab log as-paas puch rahe hain aapke pati kanha hai behan ji?(one guy hit by car outside station his head is bleeding badly poor guy , don't know who he is  all of us asking here and there where is your husband sister ?)'  this information bring tears to her eyes and she stood up in shaking state replying them ' hum yaha apne pati ki raah dekh rahe hain . Woh waapis aane wale hain( I'm waiting here for my husband. He'll come back)' not wanting to believe anything happened to her husband but the worry increasing in her heart .

One of them say ' haan thik hai behenji hum toh puch rahe the ki kanhi wo aadmi aapke saath toh nahi aaya waise woh station ke bahar hi pada hai . Chal raju aur logo se puchte hain( okay sister we were just confirming is that man with you or not beside he must be still laying outside station. Come raju lets us ask others about it)' he single to raju and both turn hoping she fall for it and ask them about the man .

At the same time Sanskar going in taxi:-
Sanskar sitting in taxi thinking about the sin he did . He literally left her there all alone just because he doesn't want this marriage and want to be with Siya ! but he did what his selfish mind said so he just have to get over with it . Taxi stop at read light which is at 5 minutes distance from station , Sanskar look out of window and saw 3-4 boys trying to catch a beggar girl teasing her , for a minute he see ragini at that girl place and fear of the same thing happened with her burn his head . She doesn't have anyone besides him in this big city heck she come out of her village for first time after baring so much torture there and what he do left her alone on her own ! forgot about responsibility of husband at least as human he should think about her . Is he becoming what he always feared to become like his father ? No——no no he don't want to become like his father.
He throw 200 note at driver's seat existing taxi to go back and take ragini with him while the driver asking him loudly ' what happened Mr ? Don't you wanna go in this taxi?' as confused as any other person.

Sanskar runs fast towards station to get ragini but crowd coming out of station block his way and he couldn't push them away quickly.

Fear increased in ragini's heart but instead of asking them she stood up and runs out of waiting room to see herself the condition of that man and confirming well hoping it's not her husband.

Both the guys too notice her going out of room and rash after her so that they could catch her outside as in waiting there are cameras because of which they can't just take her away like this .

By the time ragini reach outside station passenger train arrive because of that crowd of people exist from station as it's nearly 6 in evening , she got confused seeing so many people and got pushed by some 2-3 times but those two held her hands and cover her mouth dragging her with them quickly , she try to get out of their hold but the one holding her mouth had pour some chloroform like durg to make her unconscious......

Sanskar somehow get inside the station and run towards waiting room , people around him calling him mad to run like this behind train pushing others as it might get them or him hurt but he won't stop and rush to waiting area only to find ragini isn't there !!

Other side little bit far away from station :-

Both raju and mukesh took unconscious ragini to their kholi(very small one room apartment area complex in suburbs and small slum like areas . Basically apartments for lower middle class people) they took her with them and put her inside their kholi tieing her hands and legs .
Mukesh lock the door and raju talking with someone on phone about selling her in 60 thousand , raju kept on arguing to sell her in 60 but the person told last rate be 45 and not more so he agreed on it and they'll hand over her in night 11 . Raju is looking at her and touching her body to find anything like money , he found her keypad phone and money which Sanskar gave and put it in his pocket.
Mukesh told raju that after getting money they go to their village immediately so that no one doubts them and raju ask ' we should first enjoy with her before handing over her' to which he agreed but told first buy some alcohol to give her so that she'll be unconscious till night as they doesn't have more chloroform and she'll wake up soon .
They lock her inside and go out to quickly buy alcohol...

Other side Sanskar trying her phone but it's switch off . He is so scared and hell angry on himself it's his fault that she is missing now . He told himself it's your fault . because of him ragini is in problem but it's no time to waste so he rushed to RPF(railway police officials room those police officers who appointed on stations) to ask their help so that they'll announce about her and let him see camera footage of waiting room . He rush to them and first they scolded him for being this irresponsible while one officer announced missing report of ragini with description of her according to Sanskar and the colour of her clothes last seen in waiting area , Sanskar pleaded going on his knees to let him see camera footage and then they showed him that , he looking very carefully and saw ragini seating in waiting room after he left and saw those two guys coming towards her after 10 minutes of his departure talking with her . He sure they took her but the question is where they took her ?

Next part will come on coming Friday...