Sold to her husband....

Continuing from previous part:-

As Ragini going towards temple raju and mukesh coming back to kholi and by crossing road raju's eyes fell on her he told it to mukesh and they both start going towards her to catch her . Ragini notice them and got scared so she start running faster , she don't know where she going but for now she needs to get far far away from these two . She increase her pace while time to time looking behind to see how far she come after some time she enter an ally as her foot stumble on a rock she stop for a minute so that she won't fell down , she inhale deeply and look behind her seems like they lost her she take a sigh of relief but in another minute those two come to that ally and caught her  Ragini scream but they hit her head with brick and she's unconscious again but this time blood dripping out from side of her head ...

At 8:30 pm:-

Ragini open her eyes slowly and feel so much pain in her head but instantly those two hitting her with brick came in her mind and she panicked , she scream her lungs out but her screams are not coming out of her mouth as it's shut with tape  she try to open her hands and lags and by her movements mukesh got angry and kick her hand on legs demanding her  ' chup-ek dum chup kar ##tiya s##l dimaag kharab kar diya hai(shut up just shut up you ##tch heck she ##ck up my brain)'  Ragini cry feeling lot of pain she's laying on floor and her mind is thinking every worst thing these two done with her while she was unconscious .. she is dirty now oh no ...no..

Mukesh ask in irritation to raju  ' mujhe lagta hai ki hume isse nipta dena chahiye aur gaon chalna chahiye( I still think we should finish her and go back to village)' .

Raju zipped up his bag and say in anger  ' pagla gaye ho kaa ab agar ye un logo ko nahi mili toh police ka chakkar ho jayega aur gaon jaake karegy kya bina paiso ke kum se kum abhi paise toh mil rahe hai chal ab isse utha aur boore mein daal le bas yaha se le chale isse( are you mad or what if she won't go to those people then we stuck in police case and what we do in village without money huh at least now we are getting money now just put her in sack and we leave from here)'  hearing him mukesh nods and put sack over ragini through she trying to free herself as she don't want to die they might ruin her but still she don't want to die but they tie the sack over her feet and her upper body tightly so she couldn't move and they left the place holding her ...

They come to road and this time it's empty raju call someone and within two minutes one car come in which seated Sanskar with his inspector friend.

Sanskar is hell tensed from inside and when his eyes fell on tied up sack he —he thought they hurt her that's why they take her here like that . He got angry but soon he hear Ragini's muffled screaming and he take a breath  , they untie her from sack and made her stand on her foot but didn't remove tape from her mouth they say to Sanskar and his friend  ' ye rahi aapki ladki ab humre paise( here is your girl now our money)' . Sanskar come out of car and roughly pull ragini towards him  ragini got shock seeing Sanskar here and she try to tell him how they kidnapped her but her mouth is sealed but when Sanskar gave them money she got confused/scared why he giving them money !

Sanskar sat in car and his friend told those two  ' that other party didn't followed you right ?'  to which they say  ' no—no we call them from another number which we throw away but now police won't come behind us right'  he say they'll free now .

Ragini understood these two sell her to Sanskar as she remembered bina's words that her husband might took her from village to sold here and those two might also sold her to someone but she never thought they sold her to her husband.. husband what irony he is her husband or her dealer. Car started and she cry as she is sold to her husband.....

Okay here is update(finally) well I elaborate how Sanskar find these two and what happened after they caught ragini second time in next part in but for now ragini is officially sold.... sold to her husband. Give your feedback on this . And please subscribe my YouTube channel Momo Kitchen Twin

Also silent readers if you don't want to comment it's okay but plz vote on updates🙏