Characterless!!!

Continuing from previous part:-

Sanskar looking at the poor girl with confused wide . This is ragini ! She look miserable , weak and the situation she escaped sometime ago is just too much . If it's wasn't him to save her she'll get ****d and might be killed .
All the courage he gathered in him before coming here now left his body in just a second, he feel so much sympathy towards her and now can understand what she is really going through which made him question himself that is he doing good ? Does he really have to be this much ignorant to her ?
After seeing her like this how can people consider her as a character less !

Ragini look at him with scared eyes as she don't know why he is asking for her ? Is he one of Sarpanch's son friends who try to take her to him ? Or is he inspector who come here to arrest her hearing villagers complaints regarding her ?? But he saved her sometime ago then why he wants to take her !! She is about to ask him again why he is looking for her when Kusum came there holding woods in her hand and ask with confused face to Sanskar

Kusum to sanskar " Kuan ho tum ? Kya chahiye?( Who are you ? What you want?)"

Sanskar gulp before answering her say " namaste main aap logo se hi milne aaya hun mera naam Sanskar hai aur main darsal-----(namaste I come here to meet you people only I am sanskar and I actually came here to------)" ------ but Kusum didn't let him complete his sentence hearing his name and woods from her hands dropped on ground as she smile with tears in her aged tried eyes .
She say in happiness " beta tum ---- tum aakheer kar aa gaye vaapis , main bata nahi sakti ki mujhe iss bakhat kitni khushii ho rahi hai . Aao beta ghar ke bhitar chalo Ramji ne meri sunli( Sanskar you----you finally come back  here , I can't tell you how much happy I'm feeling at this moment . Come child let's get inside the hut Lord Ramji heard my prayers)" .

Ragini looking at Sanskar unable to believe that he actually here ! He came here to accept her as wife ., Now no one can call her as character less . No one can insult her parents . Life going to be good for her parents as they got their wish now . Their good days are finally arrived .......