Move in with me? Part 2

Saturday

Jen's Pov

Me, Emme and Max are going to Alex's house to spend the day with him and the girls as we usually do. Alex is acting so weird today but I just ignore it. We are just having a regular day relaxing by the pool. 

Alex's Pov

I'm kinda nervous about asking Emme and Max about the moving in thing and I think Jennifer is starting to notice how nervous I am. I'm trying to think about how to get them alone. 

Jen's Pov

I've tried to ignore how weird Alex is acting weird but I can't so I call him aside and ask him.

"Alex?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." 

"What's up?" he said.

"Are you ok? You have been acting really weird." I said concerned.

"Yes it's just work has been stressful lately." he said but I knew he was lying.

"Okay." I said calmly but inside I was actually terrified. 

Me and Alex have this conversation before but I'm scared that he is cheating on me and I can't go through that again. I'm trying to ignore my thoughts and be positive. He wouldn't do that to me. 

Alex's Pov

Jennifer just asked me if I was ok. I just told her work has been stressful lately. I hope she believed me, but I need to ignore her for now and focus on my plan. So after a while I managed to Emme and Max. It was much easier then I thought and they agreed. Now time to start planning my small party to ask her. I hope I can pull it off. I have to do it by next week Saturday cause it will be our 6 month anniversary.

Monday

Jen's Pov

I'm not working today, so I'm going to Alex's house. When I walk into his house, I see him having a conversation with this gorgeous lady. I walked towards them and Alex noticed me; he abruptly ended the conversation and they both stood up suspiciously quickly. 

"Hey! How are you? I'd like you to meet my, um, assistant, Keisha" he said with an odd grin.

"Hi! My name is Jennifer. Nice to meet you, Keisha"

"Nice to meet you too! Alex has told be me so much about you" she beamed while smiling at him. 

"Is that so?" I asked with a fake smile plastered on my face

"Well, I have to get going," she said, as if my question were rhetorical. "See you at work tomorrow, Alex" she smirked as she walked away.

"What was she doing here?" I asked him.

"She was just helping me get some work done." he said and once again I can tell his lying.

"Oh okay. You wanna watch a movie?" I said trying to push the thought of him cheating out of my head.

"Sure" he said.

As we were watching the movie I couldn't help but think what if he is actually cheating on me. It's kind of getting to me and I'm really scared.

Alex's Pov

That was close. She can't know that, that is the party designer. It's going to be small but I couldn't design to save my life. I hope she believes the assistant thing.

Jen's Pov

I decided to ask more about Keisha hopefully to see I'm wrong about him possibly cheating.