The True First Story

Jennifer's Pov

Life right now has been really good. I've learned to find happiness in myself. I'm not really looking for someone cause at this point I have basically given up.

Alex's Pov

Life has been great. I've been focusing on being a dad and on Arodcorp. I am single but hoping one day I can find that one that I will love with everything, but until then I'll just be living life day by day.

Jen's Pov

I am in Miami recording some music for my new album. Tonight I'm going to the club with my girlfriends and it's going to be so fun. I decided I'll drink tonight since I want to completely have fun without any repercussions. I'm on my 6th shot and this night is amazing. I am now just twerking on some random guy.

Alex's Pov

I'm at this bar with my guys and I'm just drunk and dancing. Me and this girl start dancing and she is giving me a lap dance. She kind of looks like Jlo but I'm to drunk to tell. Then a sexy song comes on and we are dancing very intimately and somehow we start making out and she leads me to the bathroom.

Jen's Pov

Right now I am very drunk. I'm dancing with this guy and next thing I know we're in the bathroom making out. 

Alex Pov

After we do the deed we say bye to each other. Miraculously manage to get home. I woke up at around 1pm. Luckily the kids are at Cynthia's. I remember a bleak memory of this girl that I had some fun with last night😏. I'm trying to remember her face but it's just too hard. Hopefully I will see her again one day.

Jen's Pov

I woke up with a really bad headache with no memory of what happened last night. All I know is that it was a really good night but it's time to get back to reality. I need to go back to set tomorrow for Shades of Blue.

Alex's Pov

It's Monday and it's back to work. I'm at lunch with a friend and I'm leaving the restaurant trying to find my car which stupidly enough I can't find. Randomly I get a tap on  the shoulder and I realize it's the girl from the party last night but I don't think she remembers. I try to act relaxed.

Jen's Pov

I see this guy and I remember him from all those years when I met him with Marc.

"Hi" he says looking confused about who I am.

"Hey... It's Jennifer" I tell him.

Alex's Pov

I knew that girl looked a lot like Jlo because apparently it was her.
We are having a regular conversation she says she needs to go. I remember luckily I happen to have her number. I can't believe the girl I was with last night is Jlo.

Jen's Pov

I get a text from a random number so I ask them who it is and they say its Alex. I'm shocked he has my number. He asks me if I would like to go out for dinner and I just said yes because why not.

Alex's Pov

It's time for my dinner date with Jennifer and I'm on my way to pick her up. I wonder if I should mention anything from the other night. Probably shouldn't so I won't.

Jen's Pov

I'm getting ready for my date with Alex. After I'm almost done he arrives so I quickly put on my shoes and run down the stairs to him. We say hi and he says I look pretty and all that then we enter his car. In the car it is silent as hell. He breaks the silence by saying he was shocked I would agree to go on a date with him after what happened the other night. I'm just taking a second to think about what could have happened the other night.

Alex's Pov

"Wow Alex real smooth" I think to myself.

I knew I shouldn't have asked her about the other night especially because now she looks really confused. This is going to be a awkward date thanks to me and my big mouth. . .

To be continued
Is the story interesting so far...
Tell me in the comments below
Also tell me what you want too see
Thxxx