CH:1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto™

I've recently became obsessed with the world of Naruto…..with switched genders. So I've decided that I will make a few one shots with all the characters gender bended. So this is where it gets interesting, trying to make everything really truly gender bended I had to give all the main characters new names. To keep things simple I had not changed the genders of parents, chunin that are proctors (like Anko and Ibiki), the Kages, minor characters/ninjas (like Ichikruka ramen shop), and animals and summons are the same gender as well.

You might find it lazy of me to only change the main ones, but I see it like this. I get really confused with the name changing of characters when gender bended to the point I have to look back to a key or something to remember who I'm reading about. A lot of the names will be easy to see who it is since I just altered the name to sound to its gender. I tried to keep the names simple and I will put right below this all the changed names. I hope you enjoy reading the GB Chronicles.

If you would like a greater Gender Bending experience go to Deviantart and look up 'kiotsukatanna'. She does this to a whole new level and I love her work.

GB Characters

Naruto Uzamaki – Naruko Uzamaki

Sasuke Uchiha – Sakaye Uchiha

Sakura Haruno – Saburo Haruno

Kakashi Hatake – Kashikoi Hatake

Shikamaru Nara – Shika Nara

Ino Yamanaka – Inoichi Yamanaka

Choji Akimichi – Cho Akimichi

Asuma Sarutobi – Amaya Sarutobi

Kiba Inuzuka – Kaori Inuzuka

Shino Aburame – Satomi Aburame

Hinata Hyuga – Hansuke Hyuga

Kurenai Yuhi – Kisho Yuhi

Rock Lee – Tai Lee

TenTen – Takeshi

Neji Hyuga – Nami Hyuga

Might Gai – Might Gen

Sabaku no Temari – Sabaku no Taro

Sabaku no Kankuro – Sabaku no Kumiko

Sabaku no Gaara – Sabaku no Yuri

Baki – Dai

Tsuande – Tsuyoshi

Jiraiya – Junko

Shizune – Shigeru

Iruka Umino – Izumi Umino

Hanabi Hyuga – Haru Hyuga

Konohamaru – Kohana

- (Line Break) –

The soft light of the morning filtered in through the large windows of the Academy as the village itself began to wake up and get ready to do the days chores as it does every day. The Hokage Tower was the first to come to life as the Hokage made his way to his office and Jonin began to come in and out with paper work and scrolls to be filed or filled out. Second was the hospital as doctor and nurses began their daily routine of prepping for the day and tending to the care of other patients. Soon the village shops began open up and small stands began to make their way to the village's center to sell their products. Last to wake in the morning were the actual residence of Konoha, the people that lived in it took their time to prepare for the day and even the great clan that was at the far end of the city woke lazily and then began their work. The houses began to come to life and soon the town wasn't as peaceful once the sun had fully made it over the horizon.