Starter for a new series, maybe.

I wrote all of this, in google drive, because I can. This is a bit, danganronpa inspired.

Nine. Nine players, in a big house? Maze? Well, that's not all too important, We were all here, by unknown means, Either by some stupid dare, Curiousity, or whatnot, we had all commited some crime, and we, were paying for it, some of these people I could reconize, old friends, classmates, online friends, coworkers. We had all done something bad, And right now, we are standing in front, of a corspe, they were alive seconds ago. But, their head was gone, How? Some weird contraption, Why? I, I really don't know, whatever is in this, area, is trying to kill us, but, before we could move an inch, we, heard a sound.

"The hell was that?" someone asked, we didn't know, sounded like, a giggle? But..No one was making any noise before, why now? "Who made the noise?" someone else asked. "Not me." "I think it was from afar." "I think it was him." "What? My mouth was shut." Everyone was confused, quietly whispering about who, or what, made the sound, some accusing others, others defending themselves, all so quickly, I, hadn't made a sound, I was still confused. Until, we heard another, closer giggle, along with this. "Huhuhu~ You all are oh so funny!" There was now even more, scared quiet chit chat. Until, a light turned on.

A boy, short in size, with red hair, a crazed smile, in a black vest, and tie, with a light yellow button up, and black pants and shoes. "The hell you laughing at kid?" one of the people asked. "Mind your language, or you might end up the same as that person." The boy pointed to the corpse. "Anyway, all of you are here, to play a game!" The boy said excitedly, "W-what kind of game..?" Another asked. "Good question." The boy said, before giggling again.

"You are going to be playing a game of murder!" The boy exclaimed, to everyone's terror, fright, and surprise. "Let me explain, you are going to be able to explore, this place, but, anyone, can kill anyone! Once a body is found, you will all have to stop what your doing, any investigate! Then, try to point out the murderer, if you point out the wrong person! Everyone dies, and the murderer gets to leave! But, if you find the murderer, everyone else lives, and the murderer dies!" The boy explained. "What if..No one kills each other?" The boy thought a bit. "I'll give you reasons for that, by next month, if someone hasn't died yet..I'll cut of the supply of food for the next week!" Everyone gulped, in fear.

I don't want to die.