Centipede 3 Info

I made more art of him- This is edge! (They all have a name relating to something sharp, only exception is Pincer\Og Centipede

I made more art of him- This is edge! (They all have a name relating to something sharp, only exception is Pincer\Og Centipede.)

Edge is well, Y'know an Edgelord.

(Information.)

Edge is 28, being the oldest sibling in the family.

Edge is 6,7 Being 2nd tallest in the family.

He smokes almost all the time, not caring for his heath, or his lungs

Edge doesn't like alcohol, due to the taste and the fact his mother drank a lot.

Edge has anxiety, but hides it under a tough persona, which is very hard to crack.

Edge is heavily protective of his siblings, mainly the younger ones.

Edge is slightly intimidating, or very, depending on the person.

He can be protective of anyone, depending on the situation.

Edge has a fondness of his father, and a Hatred of his mother.

Edge hasn't seen his father since he was 14.

He was kicked out of the house at 19.

Edge has multiple scars, some from his mother, a few from rough playing with his siblings, and one from assault, which he all hides with his hoodie.

Edge heavily curses.

He hasn't seen two of his siblings (5 and 4) since he got kicked out before the two were born.

Edge had multiple step dads, 5 actually, which he only liked two of, since the others were jerks.

Edge plays a electric guitar his 2nd stepdad gifted to him, which he is thankful for.

Edge gifted a electric guitar to Pincer, and taught them how to play it.

He wishes to be in a band one day, which right now he plays for money as a side job.

Edge works at a crappy bar, which he performs at.

He knows how to fight, using magic as a advantage.

He is a pure black corrupted.

(And that is all of the information I can give for this Edgy bean.)