Weird Questions You Asked About Their Quirk

Bakugo: You once asked him if he could make his own jacuzzi by making tiny explosions in the water.

"Why the fuck would I want to do something like that?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I just wanna feel relaxed in the tub with a little pizazz. I'm about to hop in, wanna try and see if you can do it?"

".....fine"

Kirishima: You asked him if all body parts harden. And by all, you mean all

"Well yeah, I mean that is my quirk"

"No but I mean EVERYTHING. Like. your toes! Can you harden your toes?"

"Darling, that's a bizarre question"

"Or what about your dick? Does that harden? What way does it face? OH! or your eyes and ears! Do those harden to? Can you still see and hear when you do?"

"....(y/n) what the fuck?"

Kaminari: You asked him if he could charge your phone

"I think I can. I mean, I myself charge, so I bet if you give the cord to me I could charge it"

"Ok, but what if you could charge really fast with just a huge burst of electricity. Do you think you can do that?"

"Holy shit Honey, you're so smart! Lets try it!"

Sero: You asked him where his tape came from

"Well my elbows of course"

"Yeah, I know that, but like, does your body make it and it just stays there? Or Does it come from something else in your body? What is it even made of? How does your body create it?"

"I-I don't know Babe, I haven't really thought about it. Fuck babe! I really don't know!"

Mina: You asked if her acid can hurt her

"Of course not. You've seen me use my quirk."

"No, but like, if you shot of out of your hand onto your leg or something, would it burn you?"

"I don't know, but I don't really want to find out Dear."

"Fair point."