"Come baby sis, I'll show you around the house

"Come baby sis, I'll show you around the house." One of my brothers smiled at me.

"I'm Chev, your third oldest brother. You can call me anyway you want." He said, giving me his warm smile.

"I'm Kyzha." I said while smiling at him.

"Kyzha?" He furrowed his eyebrows as I nodded when I heard his confusion.

He showed me around their mansion, and I'd be lying if I told you it wasn't tiring. My favorite part of the house was the music room, it had a lot of different instruments. The piano and harp caught my eyes. It was displayed in the middle of the room with the as the sunrays past through the huge windows.

"This is your room, little potato. Just tell us if you don't like the design, we can redecorate it." Chev had a smile displayed on his face as I watched him look around in my room.

"Little potato?" I looked at him confusingly. Do I really look like that  crusty to be called a potato?

"Yes, little potato, a cute potato." He chuckled with my response. Okay then, I guess the cute potato makes up for it.

"Thank you, I really like my room." I chuckled back, which made Chev stiffen and look amused.

"No problem, love, get some rest, and I'll call you for dinner." He said before leaving.

The room was spacious with stunning furniture. I noticed there was an easel next to the desk. Is this supposed to be here? Is this mine?

I unpacked and arranged some of my clothes in my walk-in closet

I unpacked and arranged some of my clothes in my walk-in closet. Yes, a walk-in closet, I don't even have enough clothes to fill it. I shrugged and went to the restroom. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth before changing into some nice, comfy clothes. Chev's head peered in as I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, little potato, it's me again. I just wanted to let you know that dinner's ready." He said while giving me his warm, comforting smile. I followed him in the dining room and sat beside him.

The dining table was quickly filled in with my brothers sitting across from each other. We were eating silently when Kieran cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"I think it's best if we should introduce ourselves first. I'm Kieran, your oldest brother, I'm 26." Kieran said in his emotionless face.

"I'm Bowry, and I'm 25." Bowry said as he smiled at me.

"Hi little potato, I'm Chev as you probably know, and I'm 23." Chev said with a wide smile.

"Dashiell, 18, and this is my younger twin." Dashiell said as he rested his arms around his twin's shoulder.

"By 3 minutes, Earos." he groaned and rolled his eyes as he pushed Dashiell's arms off his shoulder.

"Kritton and I'm 16." It was the boy who offered me his jacket last time.

I looked at all of them. Wow, I still can't believe they are my brothers. Having six brothers is not something that I anticipated in my whole life. Heck, I don't even remember any of them.

"I'm Kyzha Raynott, I'm 14" I said with my timid voice and tried to smile at them. I noticed how they were all looking at me as I played with the utensils in my hands. I shifted my gaze down into my lap, wondered to myself, what I said wrong.

"You didn't bother to change her name?" Earos asked furiously to his brother.

"Kyshelle... your real name is Kyshelle Adley." Kieran brushed off Earos' remarks and corrected me, which I only nodded back in response.

"So Ky, do you have any hobbies and the things you like doing most?" Bowry broke the silence and looked directly at me as I watched him drink from his glass.

"Uhm, I really enjoy painting and doing arts and crafts, I also love playing some musical instruments."

"What instruments do you play?" Chev entered our conversation with curiousity.

"I play guitar, harp, and piano." I love music. It's something that helps me escape this chaotic world, and music is just life itself.

"Kritton enjoys painting, too! It's a good thing I also play some instruments. We should definitely play some songs together." Chev said, giving me a toothy smile as I looked at Kritton, who's already staring at me before giving me a small smile.

"Kyshelle, come to my office after dinner." Kieran said sternly.

Am I in trouble?

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble."

Oops, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did."

After dinner, I walked down the hallway, and as I neared Kieran's office, I knocked at his door before coming in like how I was told to.

"Kyshelle... I know you have a lot of questions running in your mind, and I want you to ask anything because I'm here to answer it." Kieran said as I looked into my palm, not wanting to meet his cold and emotionless eyes.

"When we are talking, I want you to look at our eyes and answer verbally." He said sternly as I was quick to look back at his eyes.

Like the rest of my brothers, Kieran has this very intimidating face that is plastered in face, but I can't help but notice his brown eyes similar to mine.

"I understand."

"Other than asking questions, I also wanted to talk about our rules in this household."

_____

What do you think of her brothers?

Thank you for reading, and stay safe everyone♡