ONE | THE PRETTY TEACHER

PECULIAR. VK.
: different to what is normal or expected; strange.

ONETHE PRETTY TEACHER

oh to fall in love with a teacher, how pathetic was it of jeongguk to do so.

mr.kim, well kim taehyung was the man who seemed to live rent free in mind of jeon jeongguk.

the man was nothing but beautiful, so ethereal, so pretty, he was mesmerizing almost unreal.

ravishing tan skin like gold, chiseled jaw, dark ebony hair which were almost a mullet he was the epitome of perfect.

his deep onyx iris which would stare at jeongguk, it- it would make him feel so small, so tiny so fragile, never failing to remind him that he was just a student, just an another mere kid he was teaching nothing else.

the way he spoke with his deep husky voice that would come out of his carmine luscious lips would make jeongguk buck his knees up, oh how many boners did jeongguk suffer cause of that voice.

He seemed so enchantingly attractive yet so so mysterious.

"jeongguk please do concentrate in the class" a deep voice snapped, a shadow looming over him, jeongguk blinked his eyes snapping back into reality, he at the man in front of him, talking about the devil here he was.

the other sighed bending down a little to reach the younger, in a swift movement the older took out the pen trapped between jeongguk's mouth on which he was biting on.

"m-mr.kim-" jeongguk stuttered, his breath hitched, a blush rose up his cheeks and his ears turned red with embarrassment, the teacher did get quite imitate with him at times which made jeongguk feel all fuzzy and bothered all on the inside but it was dumb of him right?

taehyung probably did so just as a good teacher, to guide him, to make sure that his students were attentive in the class.

"sweet please do complete these notes, i'll be moving on to the next slide yeah?" taehyung spoke licking his lips, handing out the pen he raised a brow, he looked at jeongguk, waiting for him to take it.

"y-yes sir, m'sorry" the small teenager squeaked out, hands moving hastily to grab the pen out of the the olders hold.

the teacher then walked away, going to help the other students.

jeongguk frowned looking at taehyung waking up an another student with cracking jokes who seemed to be sleeping in class, he heard something along the lines of 'oh does my class bore you so much that sleeping seems to be the only option' as he ruffled the students hair.

that made jeongguk's insides churn, he just wanted taehyung all for himself, he wished that he would be the only one that taehyung would touch the only one he'd look at, it was just painful how obsessed jeongguk was.

but the thought that he was 'just another student and nothing else' lingered in his mind.

he uneasily clutched the pen tightly in his hand, trying to fret away the thoughts in his mind and to focus on class instead.

the bell rang indicating that the last period was over, the students immediately rushed out of the class dumping their books into their bags and running away to leave the hell house called school.

"well then students, don't forget to do your homework" yelled the teacher reminding them, he looked at the students that just went past him clearly ignoring him, he shook his head chuckling well knowing that most wouldn't.