Jimin's face "Much like how you're avoiding me now, isn't that right Taehyungie?"

Silence. The argument came to an end at Jimin's mere words. He was leaning on his chair, his hands on his head as he stared hard at him.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, lowering his gaze "I'm not avoiding you...i..i."

The teacher entered the class bringing an end to every conversation in the hall. Jimin turned away from him. Ever since he saw him that morning, he could sense an unpleasant aura from Jimin. It was obvious he was in a very foul mood. His entire body was screaming unapproachable.

After the lecture ended, Jungkook sneaked off before Taehyung could could further interrogate him. Taehyung sighed when he looked at Jimin. Determined to avoid the conversation, he brought out Miss Seol's assignment and placed it on the table. Jimin's face immediately turned dark as he looked at the books Taehyung dropped.

"Jimin, I need your help. I am stuck somewhere in Miss Seol's assignment and we should be submitting it in a few minutes..."

"Did you meet Jiyeon yesterday?"

Taehyung thought about it. He didn't want to loose face in front of Jimin.

"Yes...I did"

Jimin scoffed. "Wow! Then what was she doing with another man at the yatch party yesterday night?" He growled.

Taehyung's heart panged. "What?"

"You're such a fool! She's been playing you!"

"Wait a minute? Are you saying Jiyeon is cheating on me?"

"Exactly Taehyung, I saw her with my two eyes. I even confronted her but she didn't seem bothered that she was caught"

Taehyung's face reddened. "What proof do you have!" He yelled so loudly that the remaining students present at the hall all turned towards their direction.

"What?"

"I said, what proof do you have?"

"Is this how much you hate my happiness? Why are you such a hater? Does it bother you that much that I have a girlfriend? Are you jealous? Are you interested in Jiyeon? Is that why you are trying to ruin our relationship?" He spewed out.

Jimin stared at him in disbelief. "So you'd rather believe than whore than me?"

A tight slap sounded. Jimin stared at Taehyung's livid expression with tears in his eyes

"Don't you dare call her a whore!" Taehyung's hand was shaking. He couldn't believe he had just slapped Jimin. He was that obsessed with keeping his relationship with Jiyeon even though the truth was staring at him right in the face. He couldn't handle it.

Jimin rose, anger flaring in his eyes. Taehyung had never seen Jimin this angry. In fact, he had never seen him angry at all.

"You slapped me because of that slut!"

Taehyung eyed him again but Jimin stood his ground.

"What do you want to do? You want to slap me again because I called your girlfriend what she really is? Go ahead and see what happens next. I'm going to punch you so bad, maybe your head would get back to normal!"

He shook his head. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have dreamt of having a girl like Jiyeon, someone far above your league. You have attained a good status in school but now, you think you don't need me anymore. You only used me"

Taehyung was quiet.

"You know what? I can't take this shit from you. I don't even know why I'm doing this. If you want to be played by that whore and remain blind, then go ahead, be my guest!"

Full of rage, he fell Taehyung's books to the ground. Knowing that Jiyeon's assignment was amidst those books made him flare up the more. He stomped on the books as he muttered under his breath. "You're such an idiot Kim Taehyung, if you eventually find out the truth, don't you dare come running back to me"

Satisfied that the books were soiled, Jimin turned and marched away in anger. Taehyung was totally numb. He had slapped Jimin. Why? Because deep inside, he felt he was right and he was only living in denial. He didn't want to believe that Jiyeon was the wrong person.

White House and a cat

He had dreamed of the perfect life with her but Jimin was ruining it and he couldn't take it. He just couldn't. He knelt down on the ground and slowly picked up the books decorated with Jimin's foot prints amidst whispers of the students who had witnessed the incident that had just taken place. He was bothered about how to turn in the uncompleted assignment in this horrid state.

While in his thoughts, a person sat a few meters away from him smiling from ear to ear. At last, the opportunity she had been waiting for had finally presented itself to her. Stupid Taehyung...just didn't know he had pushed the person who loved and admired him the most straight into her waiting arms.

Thanks so much for reading.