When I placed my phone on the seat, I noticed So He was outside her car and opened the hood. I got off and approached her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ah. General, it...it won't start." She said. I get in her car and checked it.

"Your starter here must be the problem. Your batteries are in good condition. I think you can't find someone to fix this by this time." I said.

"God. Sorry I am not really good on car stuff." She said and I just chuckled.

"Can you call someone to pick you up? I'm giving you too the contact number of my mechanic so you can have this fixed tomorrow." I said.

"Hmmm. None. I just live alone here you know. My family is in the US. I think I'll just get a cab outside." She said while getting her bag inside her car. I went out and placed both of my hands on my pocket.

"I'll bring you home." I offered. She's a woman and has good looks. We can't trust the night.

"No, you don't have to, General." She said.

"Come on. You also live in Gangnam right?" I said. She nodded and just agreed on me that I will take her to her house.

She entered my car when I got in.

"Madison Square." She said and I nodded. Her place is just along the way.

Our drive was too quiet. I did not even put the music on.

"Hmmm. General? I am really sorry again for what happened last time. I just got carried away." She said as she looks down.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again next time. Because as you know, I am married. And maybe your boyfriend will also get mad when he discovers." I said.

"I don't have a boyfriend." She said and laughed.

"No way!" I can't believe. She is really pretty for a woman and I am sure guys would go head over heels with her beauty. But Jennie is still the prettiest.

"I'm serious." She said.

"Suitors?" I asked.

"A lot. But I haven't felt love with one of them yet." She said and I nodded.

We reached her place and she invited me to have coffee first. I want to go home but I don't know what came into my mind and I accepted her offer. Well, I don't have any bad intentions so why not right?

Her unit is wide and very classy. It really speaks about her personality. The warm lights are very relaxing and the scent is calming.

"Black or with cream and sugar?" She asked.

"Black." I replied.

She made one for me and we settled on her terrace so we can have this beautiful view of Gangnam.

She handed me the cup of coffee and I tasted it right away. Damn it's hot. Stupid. But it really tastes good.

"So, how's to be an actress and Investigation Director at the same time feels like?" I asked her as she sits on the chair across me.

"Feels great. I am doing two of my dream jobs." She answered.

"But you do know that it can't be forever, right? You have to pick one." I said.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe I'll choose the latter when I'm sick of acting already. I enjoy both but I really feel my passion is really into investigating." She said and I am happy that she knows what to do someday.