•|CHAPTER 10💜🏝️|•

Four days later....

"Hey big sis". Beebee called as her face appeared on the screen. She sat heavily on a pecan color bean bag and her shimmering black hair tumbled over her shoulder.

"Hey sweetie, what's that you are holding?" I asked knowing too well that she's holding an ice cream cone and burger.

"What else...". She said and rolled her eyes.

"Are you in school to study or take ice creams and burgers?".

" Dhurrrrr... Can't study on an empty stomach". She said licking her ice cream. " Ukhti, I miss you so much". She continued.

"Come on sweetie...". Suddenly there was a deafening sound from the background. "What's that noise? " I asked and covered my ears with my hands.

"Alexa! Keep it down!". Beebee yelled at someone. " Sorry ukhti, that was my roomie Alexa, she's very loud". She added and I nodded approvingly.

"That reminds me ukhti, I have the most amazing news to share". She said in amusement.

" Oh really!" I squealed and adjusted my sitting position.

"KK... Guess". She chuckled.

"Come on beebee you know I'm not good at guessing". I said and rolled my eyes.

" Ok the good news is..... I met my prince charming". She announced finally.

" Awwwwwwwwww... That's so sweet little sis. I'm so happy for you, who's he?". I asked curiously.

" His name is Mason Craig".

"Mason.... what!". I cut her short and burst into laughter. 

"Ukhti... Stop laughing". She said in her baby voice and pouted.

" Ohk... Ohk" I said trying to stop myself from laughing. "You know Ummi and Abhi won't let that happen right?". I asked.

" Of course not.. he's just my boyfriend not my penguin". She said and rolled those sparkling eyes again. Penguin is a slang we used to say life partner when we were little.

"But ukhti, I just want you to..." Wait a sec. I cut her short. I heard noises from the parking lot. I stood up and peeped through the window hoping it was Alhaji that returned. I caught a glimpse of hajiya standing next to her SUV making a phone call while the maids helped her with the suitcase.

"Beebee, let's talk later" . I said without awaiting her response, I stood up immediately and walked out of my room. Outside my room was a maid rushing towards the stairs.

"Hey excuse me... Come here". I ordered.

"Good afternoon ma'am". She greeted but I didn't respond. The greeting is not my concern right now. All I want to know is what hajiya is up to.

"If I may ask, where are you rushing to?".

" Ma'am just returned from her trip, I want to go serve her lunch".

" Trip!" I retorted with an arched eyebrow.

" Yes ma'am, she traveled three days ago". She added.

SABR:Life Of Zarahजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें