Too Late [Josh Devine]

[A/N: This is in fact a sad oneshot, I apologize.

AND GUYS I KEPT THE UPDATES OKAY SO FAR.

ANYWAY PEACE OUT AND ENJOY THE ONESHOT.

GET SOME TISSUES TOO BTW

~KateXx]

·

·

Fucking asshole. He didn't even try to deny her being in our bed.

The word 'our' tasted sour in my mouth. I was fuming.

I just couldn't believe it. I could not believe he would cheat on me while I was on my week long business trip.

It was only a week. A fucking week. He had no fucking excuse for his actions.

And I knew I could never forgive him.

He then walks into the kitchen, walking up to me cautiously. He knew full well that I wouldn't take any bullshit he tries to feed me, I would slap the living daylights out of him. I was that type of girl.

"Uh, (y/n), I'm uh, sorry," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why?" I asked, my hair covering my face as I glared down at the kitchen table.

"Huh?" He's so fucking dumb sometimes.

"Why did you do it?" I asked the complete question this time, staring into his eyes.

"I.. don't exactly know..." He almost whispered.

"Don't fucking lie to me, Josh." He was pissing me off again.

"Fine... I.. I was just..lonely, I guess," he mumbled.

I got up and went to the room. I was done.

I was so pissed of right then, I just shoved several of my belongings into a duffle bag.

Josh came in the room.

"W-what are you d-doing?" His eyes were begging me to stay but I knew I couldn't.

"I'm done, Josh, I can't trust you anymore, let alone date you. I'm sorry."

I zip up the duffle bag and walk out of the room quickly.

I grab my car keys and rush outside to my car,  not wanting to cry in front of Josh. I refuse to show him any sort of weakness.

I start up my car and speed out of the driveway driving to my favorite diner.

Its nearly 2 am so I park the car and just sit there.

And I break down. I start crying, so hard that my chest started to hurt. I couldn't help it, I was in love with Josh, and I knew forgetting him would be so hard.

I was crying too much, hoping me and Josh could be together again in the future.

But I knew we couldn't because Josh never came back for me.

I'd waited years and I was still waiting. Waiting for that moment.

And when I heard that Josh had been in an accident I couldn't help myself and rushed to the hospital because I couldn't stop missing him and loving him.

But when I got there, it was too late. He was already gone.

I went back home, and cried myself to sleep, yet another time.

·

·