Backstage w/ James Maslow [DIRTY/ROUGH] (For Vanessa)

A/N: WEY HEY I GOT A REQUEST! Thanks @zg103445

Hope you like it Vanessa <3

[PLEASE NOTE: PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT THEIR INNOCENT LITTLE MINDS TO BE MESSED UP DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T REPORT CAUSE I WARNED YA. BTW THERE IS GONNA BE SOME CUSSING IN. JUST SAYIN'.]

~ KatelynXXX

P.S. - Please prepare to cry because this may never happen in real life.

_____________________________________

You were at one of James' concerts. You two had been dating for a year. You were standing in the front row cheering him on.

He winks at you and Kendall calls out a 45 minute break for some stuff they had to do and the guys walk off the stage.

You walk to the back, straight to James' dressing room. The security dude already knew you so you just waved to him.

When you got to James' room, you hear the shower turn off and James comes in the room only with a towel covering his lower half. "Hey, Vanessa, babe." He said, smirking.

Sure you've seen each other naked before, but you guys hadn't had sex yet so you were still a virgin. So was James.

You licked your lips and walked towards him. He crashed his lips onto your's and kissed you passionately. After about a minute, things began to get heated. James let go of his towel and held the back of your legs. "Jump," he growled in your ear. You jumped and he pushed you against the door still kissing you, holding you up with one hand; he trying to lock the door. It was then that you felt James' boner poking against your legs.

He eventually does it and carries you to the sofa, not breaking the kiss. He pulls away and rips your shirt off. James growls when he sees that you're wearing an undershirt. He pulls that off, along with your shorts. He bites his lip seductlively and you whimper because he wasn't doing anything.

You flip yourselves over so that you're on top, straddling James. You decided to be dominant. You found out that he loved when a girl was dominant. James growled and he had pure lust in his eyes, making his eyes look darker.

You kissed his neck and found his sweet spot, just below his ear. You bit and sucked on the skin, knowing that his long hair would cover it. You blew on the exposed skin, making James shiver beneath you. You left bite marks all around his chest area, him moaning quietly at times. You smirked and leaned into his ear and growled, "I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for months."

James flipped you guys over. He pulled your panties off with his teeth, looking in your eyea the entire time. He stuck two of his long fingers in, surprising you. You arched your back and moaned loudly in pleasure. He added another finger, this time hitting your g-spot. "Vanessa, darling, I WILL fuck you so hard that you might not be able to walk for a year," he whispers seductively in your ear and you moan in response.

Your walls tighten around James' fingers, but he continues and you cum onto them. He licks them and he starts nibbling on your clit, licking it clean. Then he shoves his tongue in you. You moan loudly and you feel James smirk.

He removes his tongue from your throbbing area and teases you with the tip of his member.

"Jaaaameessssss, pl-eas- JAMES!" He shoves his member in you and the pain is excrutiating. A tear falls from your eye and he stops, immediately.

"D-Do you want me to stop!?" He asks you. You shake you head no and he thrusts slowly, giving you time to adjust.

You nod your head and James starts thrusting faster. You scratch his back roughly and he grunts/moans.

After a while James' thrusts began getting sloppier, so you knew he was close. So were you.

"J-J-Jamesssss.... I-I'm close." "Hold it Nessa, baby. I-I'm close too..." He says.

"Okay Vanessa, on three. 1." "2." "3." You both say together and you both cum at the same time.

You both hear a loud knock on the door. "Next time you guys have sex, do it in the soundproof room or someplace!" Logan and Carlos shout from outside the door and you laugh.

"I love you, James," you say, hugging his bare chest.

"I love you more, Miss Furture Vanessa Maslow," he says and smiles against your hair.

_____________________________________

A/N: Sorry if it was too graphic or something Vanessa '·_·'

Welp, anyway, I hope it was good ;)

~ KatelynXXX