"Yes, love. I will. Please be safe and I can't wait to see you already. Hugssss! I love you Jennie." I told her with feelings.

"I love you too. Go, focus!" She said and dropped the call.

My smile was still visible on my face and I noticed everyone was listening to our conversation and too focused on me.

"It's rare to see General X smile like an idiot in front of us, right?" Hanbin teased me and they all giggled again. Ugh. Even the head of the Military tapped my shoulder and chuckled.

I put my phone on my pocket and told them. "Well, we all should really abide with our wives' life rules and commands, right? Happy wife, happy life." I said on a serious tone and facial expression. They can't all believe what they just heard from me. I rarely talk about our personal lives especially on a mission or even just in the office.

"Okay. So back to our mission. If I give you all a signal that it's impossible to push through with the warehouse arrest, it means, we're doing it the difficult way." I tried to look calm but deep inside, I am worried. "DMZ. Your seniors Jisoo and Hanbin will be leading the team there. And you who are assigned to the warehouse, will be looking over Paju. Anywhere in Paju to make sure residents are safe the moment I use my 7Star." Everyone's eyes widened in shock. I see they are all worried and concerned of me. "But General." One of my men stood up. We all looked at him. "We can't risk you. We can't let you.." He couldn't finish his statement and they're eyes are starting to get watery. "We will all do this together. Everyone should cooperate. Once I take a step on the line between South and North Korea, everyone must be in place. Jisoo, Hanbin, 7 meters away. Discuss it with your men." I said and they responded. I am actually having goosebumps already. "If ever some of our men won't be able to stop the Loom's drug carriers, let the North Koreans shoot them first and make sure to get a signal from me and them for you to shoot. Remember, I am using my 7Star at that moment, you all know what that means and I am really hoping to go home alive and be with my wife as much as I want you to go home and be with your families too." I said and we all took a deep breath.

"Yes, General. Your commands are noted." They all responded.

I let Jimin take over so he could discussed my blocking plan to our men.

I sat on a chair and Han So Hee sat beside me.

Here she is again. Ugh.

"That was so hot, General. How is wish..." She said.

"Wish what?" I asked not looking at her.

"You know what I mean." She said.

"I don't know what you mean." I answered back.

"Later I will let you understand." I became curious on what she has just said. But I didn't mind her and continued to focus on Jimin, our Mission and Operations Director.

We finished our discussion and plans and I commanded that we should go back to our places now.

This So Hee keeps insisting that she is coming with me on my car but some of my men already noticed I am uncomfortable so they made a way to get her away from me. Good thing Jackson is really good with directions and he met us on the other exit.

I should have not let her come with us here. Such a pain in the ass.

But I still couldn't get away from her, we're in the same hotel, just different floors.

After I took a bath, I checked all the monitors and already found the Loom roaming around the hotel this evening. He brought some girls in his room and you know what's next.

I tried to call Jennie to check on her but her phone is just ringing. My wife must be really tired from the flight and Egypt is a hot place. She has fallen asleep probably.

After a few minutes, my phone vibrated. I already turned it into silent mode the moment I arrived at the hotel this evening.

An unknown number is calling me. I didn't answer it.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

I took a look on the peephole to see who's outside. I also checked on the other monitor if what I am seeing now is real.

Han So Hee on her night dress. What does she want from me???!!!

I opened the door and she rushed to go inside and sat on the edge of the bed.

I leaned on the wall and crossed my arm.

"What do you need, Director Han? Anything regarding the mission?" I asked her on my stiff voice.

"I think you know what I need, General. I think I'm here to let you understand what I was saying earlier." She said.

"Say it directly." I told her.

She got up and walked to my direction slowly. I took a step towards the chair and sat but she placed her phone on the table beside the flower vase and still followed me.

She placed her hand on both of the chair's arms and bended her body towards me. Our faces are like just three inches away from each other.

"I like you." What the fuck? She said trying to be sexy. She intends to go more lower for me to see her breasts but I didn't look down. I moved my upper body a little backward.

I smirked.

"Look, I am married. I appreciate that you like me but I command you to stop it. Again, I am married." I told her but she suddenly sat on my lap with her thighs widely open.

"I have investigated about you and your wife." She said while putting her hand on my nape and her finger from the other hand touched my lips. I gripped both of her arms to make her stand up but she suddenly grinded on my crotch. Shit.

"So Hee! Stop this and get up!" I commanded angrily. I lifted her up and almost threw her away.

"How long have you been married to Jennie? Almost three years? And she still can't give you a baby? There must be something wrong with how she let you fuck her." My ears became so red when she said that.

I gripped her arms again with anger.

"Don't you ever say that again about my wife. She is perfect and nothing's wrong with us. Especially to her." I am in anger. If she's not only a woman I already punched her face.

I dragged her out of the room but before we reached the door, she pushed me on the wall and kissed me on the lips so hard and her hand cupped my dick and rubbed it from my boxers.

Fuck!

Shit.

I pushed her. I literally pushed her strongly that she hit her back on the bathroom door.

"Get the fuck out of here or I will fire you. You know I can fire you." I said.

"You can't fire me, General. Now that I have something on my phone. I'll just press the send button and Jennie's going to see something that you will ever regret." What the fuck is she saying.

"I am sending it to you too once I reach my room. So if you decided to jack off tonight, you'll have something to look at." She winked at me like a devil. I dragged her out and locked the door.

I took my phone to call my wife and tell her everything. I tried many times but she is not answering. It's daytime in Egypt, but I think she is still sleeping.

I lay on the bed and suddenly a video message popped out.

"Fuck you, Han! Fuck!"

She sent me a video of her grinding above me on the chair. Shit. Why were you so stupid, Lisa? Didn't you suspect when she placed her phone on the table?

Fuck. Fuck. Jennie, answer the phone!

Ugh. My Wife.