"Okay we got everything," George says laying an unholy amount of alcohol into the cart. There was Beer, Wine, Gin and Tonic, Vodka and Soda, Scotch, Bourbon, and Rum. "Jesus why so much?" George shrugs and Sapnap smiles up at Dream cheekily, "can I have some?" Dream shakes his head and Sapnap pouts, "technically it's not bad if I'm under supervision of someone who's older than me. So please Clay, only a little bit?" He sighs and George grabs the raisin bran, putting it in the cart.

"Why not? I mean I drank when I was 15." George says with a little laugh and Dream gives a slight glare his way. "No Nick, that could destroy your brain cells," Dream says and George laughs. "What brain cells?" Sapnap hits his arm and smiles up at Dream, "pleeeease pleeeease!" Dream shakes his head firmly and Sapnap pouts holding onto one of his arms, "you'll sneak me some right George?"

"Of course."
--------

Dream walks around the party ears cringing at the music that was playing at 100. He knew luckily where both George and Sapnap were, but couldn't find Patches. He knew the poor thing was scared of anything that was louder than a vacuum. So he of course like a good cat parent was looking to find the fluffy creature.

"Cway um rawrly hovang fon!" Dream looks down when he feels something cling to his side and smiles when he sees Sapnap. "Why are you all....oh my god did George actually give you alcohol?!?" Sapnap shakes his head giggle falling from his lips, "nooo Zakky Packy Racky Dacky did." Dream frowns glaring over at where Skeppy was, "what a jerk. He knows you can't drink your only 19 and he's only 20." Sapnap smiles up at him making a kissy face, Dream looks around before giving him a small kiss tasting the beer on his lips.

"How many did you have?" Sapnap nuzzles into Dreams arm with a happy smile, "sveven." Dream is shocked by not only the mispronounciation but also how many he had. "That's way too much, here let's get you to bed." Sapnap nods giving Dreams arms kisses, "people are gonna see baby." Sapnap shrugs and Dream smiles helping him over to the stairs. "I love ou," Sapnap says and Dream gives his head a kiss "I love you too beautiful." Sapnap let's go of Dreams arm and rushes up the stairs despite the heaviness in his legs. "Nick be careful!" Sapnap giggles and sticks his tongue out at Dream.

Dream rushes up the stairs after him when he sees Sapnap run into their bedroom. He goes down the hallway with a smile and looks into the room. Dream laughs lightly when he sees Sapnap on the bed, all giggles when Dream enters the room. "You found me!" Dream can't help but smile brighter when Sapnap claps his hands in the cutest of ways.

Sapnap falls back on the bed happily closing his eyes and Dream closes the door and goes over to the pajamas. He pulls out a hoodie, and a pair of Sapnaps sweatpants, "sleepy time baby bear."

He goes over to Sapnap and Sapnap pulls him down by the collar. Dream yelps in surprise and Sapnap gives him a much needed drunken kiss. Dream closes his eyes putting the clothes in his hands somewhere random on the bed. Sapnap sits up some, arms starting to wrap around Dreams neck. Dream wraps an arm around Sapnaps back and his other hand goes to Sapnaps cheek. Sapnap whines kiss heating a little and Dream seperates. "Okay we need to stop, you're drunk. I'm not gonna take advantage of you, I'm not like that. Okay bed time," Dream quickly says and takes his hand out from under Sapnaps shirt.

Sapnap flops back down with a happy sigh and scoots up towards the pillows. "No pajammies I swapy," Sapnap says head landing on the pillow. Dream thinks he meant sleepy but isn't 100% sure. He sits next to him brushing his hand through Sapnaps hair. "Goodnight gorgeous," he says and Sapnap smiles hugging onto his pillow.

When Sapnap is finally asleep soft snores coming out of his mouth Dream gets up and goes out the door. He goes down the stairs bumping into George, making him laugh. "I was actually looking for you," George says bottle in hand. "Oh really, why?" George smiles and hands the bottle to Dream, "take a sip you'll be surprised." Dream puts the bottle to his lips taking a swig and then immediately retracting it. "What in the hell is this?" George laughs and takes the bottle back, "well me and Daryll we're 5 drinks in and getting pretty bored of the flavor. So like any smart person we mixed every single drink together in a beer bottle."

Dream laughs and shakes his head, "that could kill somebody." George nods with a stupid smile, "I'm thinking about selling it." George giggles giving him a kiss and then going back out into the party.

Dream smiles looking out at the party and the overly happy George dancing with a couple of his friends. He makes his way back upstairs knowing he can't leave his unconscious boyfriend alone at a party. So with his heart happy and eyes heavy he goes into the room.

Most would probably see their relationship as weird but, Dream wouldn't wish for anything else.
---------------------------💜----------------------

This one I personally think is super cute.

I just really wanted to write all of them together, no jealousy or anything. So take this sweetness happily.

I love you all!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜