Dream Team (🎈)

Start from the beginning

"Like what?" Sapnaps stomach fills with butterflies and he sighs, "I mean. I know George likes you, he told me before we started dating." Dream looks at the sleeping figure behind Sapnap in shock, "what now." Sapnap giggles at the expected reaction and smiles, "that doesn't bother me and the reason it doesn't is because that seems kinda um well hot."

Dream looks at Sapnap quickly not believing what he just heard. "W-wait I think I heard you wrong." Sapnap shakes his head, "hear me out. We've all been friends for a really long time, and we all are extremely comfortable with each other. So why not add George to the mix, I mean you have to realise he's attractive. We all are moderately attractive, and yeah. That's my plan Sam." Dream goes over his words completely shocked by the confession.

"So is there something wrong with me?" Sapnap gives his cheek a kiss to reassure him, "there isn't a single thing wrong with you Clay. I love you so much it's sickening. I just think it would be a nice addition, and believe me I went through this in my head before telling you. Anyways wouldn't it be nice to have more than one person to go to? More attention, more care, there's more with another person. I think you'd enjoy it, and I would too." Dream tries to wrap his head around the idea but it sounded so odd.

George wasn't really Dreams type, too whiny and childish while Sapnap was well understanding and childish. But this was George, George. Dream tries to understand where Sapnap is coming from but can't. "Do I have time to think about it?" Sapnap nods giving him another loving kiss.

"Take all the time you need."

Dream remembers the rest of that week being pure torture, as it was like George was working against him and being extra clingy. George was the type of person who would cling to you if he really liked you, and of course Dream was that person. George was all cuddles and hugs, which just made it harder for Dream to think. Dream wondered if Sapnap had told George, and was plotting something evil. But it wasn't like that whenever Dream and Sapnap sat down to tell George their decision.

The first thing they had confronted was the fact that George liked Dream. That had been utterly humiliating for George, until Sapnap had told him his plan. His plan of how they both wanted George to be apart of the relationship, and that Dream had liked him too. George was beyond confused at what he was hearing, his best friends in the entire world wanted a relationship with him. How were they both okay with this? Who had decided it? Why was he the one being involved?

George wondered all these things but it didn't come close to the way Sapnap and Dream were looking at him. Sapnap had a small smile like he already knew what was going to happen, which made George a little uneasy. Dream on the other hand also looked slightly worried, which ripped George's heart out. He knew his decision.

-------

Dream laughs a little at the memory and watches as the two continue to look at drinks for the party. He kinda looked like a creep in the cereal isle as he stared at the two pull out various bottles. He couldn't help it they were gorgeous. Sapnap had on a pair of black ripped jeans, a comfy supreme shirt, and lastly a red and black flannel. Dream loved how he and Sapnap had similar styles, so they could switch clothes and No one would notice they were wearing each others.

George was different though, wearing skinny jeans, a sweater that was tucked in the front, and a belt as his waist was small enough to show off his curves. Dream remembered about the one time Sapnap had got overly moody about how George was small. He had complained about his own weight and how he could never compare to someone who was a size two. Dream had to reassure him that size doesn't matter, and that he was a beautiful size.