"We made it to the second round!" Jimin beamed, hopping in front of Yoongi. 

"Great." The elder gruffed, "Come along."

If the elder hadn't replied, Jimin had almost thought Yoongi had falled asleep, while standing. He went after the elder to a shed. When the younger peeked inside, he saw an assortment of weapons. Jimin choked when he saw spears and corssbows inside. 

The elder glanced at Jimin. His eye scanning up and down the younger before he speaking, "How's your aim?" 

"Uh, with what?" Jimin asked in response. 

"Can you use the crossbows?"

Jimin shook his head, his eyes rounding up as he looked at Yoongi. The narrowed his eyes at him. Maybe, it was because of the shaows, but Jimin thought the elder's was dusted pink before looked away. 

"What did Jungkook teach you?" 

"Uh... archery..."

Yoongi sighed, shaking his head before picking up a suitable bow and handing it over to Jimin. The elder didn't really look convince as Jimin put the quiver his shoulder. 

"Why are there bows and spears here?" Jimin asked, noticing the elder's gaze on him, "I'm pretty sure animals can't use them."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "In hunting all the people seperate into two parts. One, those whose animals are capable of covering a large area and hunt down. The other, who will use these weapons to hunt down."

"But why?" 

Yoongi sighed, closing the doors after handing over ten arrows to Jimin, "The circle is too big for some animals. They can't cover up enough ground during the given time. And for them, these weapons are here. They stay in their human form and do the hunting."

"Ah, okay."

In that moment, Taehyung showed up by himself. He had his sleeves rolled up and Jimin gasped quietly seeing his enitre arm full of scales. They looked like Taehyung had them tattooed on his skin. 

He waved at Jimin, a smile on his face before opening the shed. Jimin moved away a little as he picked up a crossbow. As he picked up the bolts, Jimin heard the raven head hissing quiely before walking out. 

"Good luck!" Taehyung smiled and jogged away.

"What-What exactly are we hunting?" Jimin asked, his attention tossing between the leaven raven head and the white haired male beside him.

"Animals." Yoongi replied, and started walking. 

"Huh? What?" Jimin squeaked. 

"Not real animals" Yoongi assured, "They are created, this time by Aviyanna, so you're not actually liking a living animals. It's just like target practing, but in a more realistic sense."

"And what about you?"

"I hunt them."

Jimin nodded, pulling on the string of his bow. 

"Remember, kill them as quietly as possible. A clean kill." Yoongi reminded, "Don't let them call for the others."

"Okay"

"Try to take down as many as possible. Others will try to sabotage your hunting." Yoongi warned, as they reached the starting point of their dominion, "So, stay hidden and stay quiet."

Jimin bit his lips and looked down at the shirt he was wearing. He wasn't really sure how the panther didn't see his light blue cloth through the leaves. When he looked back up at the elder he saw him removing his top clothes. 

Jimin yelped, covering his eyes and turned around. His cheeks flared red. He felt the elder drop his hoodie over his head.

"I don't need them right now." He heard Yoongi say, "Wear them."

Jimin hummed and nodded. His voice had risen up in pitch and he took the jacket and wore it. It was in camouflage print. Perfect for hiding among the bushes. Jimin decided to turn around and squeaked once again. His hands flying up once again to cover his eyes. 

Yoongi was tying the sleeves of his shirt around his waist. He tried think about something else. The warning Yoongi gave him. But as he did, he realized that he wasn't sure about his skills anymore. He felt insecure. 

"What if I don't do good?" He asked quietly. His hands falling down to his quiver. 

"It's alright, just do your best. I'll take care of the rest." Jimin saw Yoongi grin smugly, "Tigers are good at hunting." He headed in the opposite direction. 

"Also..." Yoongi paused, turning around, "I know you were peeking through your fingers"

Jimin's cheeks flared up red in embarrassement. He opened his mouth to say something in return but the elder had left. Jimin huffed, kicking a stone in front of him and reminded himself to focus on the task at hand.