You are my Sunshine

VERY ANGSTY, DON'T READ IF DEATH TRIGGERS YOU

Quirk: Celestial Princess- Can summon any weapons, harnesses energy from all celestial bodies in the universe, when a star explodes she becomes sick for a couple of days then gets better and stronger than before. Can also fly, use all elements, and summon armor from nowhere.

Relations: Fiancée to Tenya Iida, and the wedding was scheduled for the following day.

you are my sunshine...

(Y/N) (L/N)...

Easily the strongest student in class 1A, graduated from UA with flying colors, and became the world's #2 hero, only behind Deku. Her fiancé, Tenya Iida, also known as Ingenium, the #7 hero, planned to get married the following day. As she turned over and opened her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of her fiancé staring at her and stroking her waist. "Hey," he said in  his husky morning voice. She giggled. "Hey yourself. Should we get ready for the dress rehearsals?" He nodded and they stood up slowly, stretching out and he did the same on the other side of the bed. The pair got into normal clothes and packed a big backpack with an enhanced capacity quirk charm on it with the hero suits inside before walking to the pavilion were they were to be wed in one night's time.

my only sunshine...

(Y/N) POV

We shared a kiss before he went to get on his suit and I left to get my dress. After about an hour, we got an urgent message about a very powerful villain attacking the center of the city. I hurriedly got out of my dress and changed into my suit quickly before running out of the church and using my enhanced speed to catch up to Tenya, who was about half a mile ahead of me. I easily caught up and we sprinted to the center of the city. There we saw Deku and Groundzero fighting an enormous man with metal spikes that extended outwards to attack. I launched myself at his head and began attacking him with my star power. "Celestial Burst!" I smashed his head with fiery passion and flipped off of his back gracefully.

He only looked mad as he focused his attention on me. He began focusing his metal spikes on me, all of which I dodged easily. "Recipro Burst!" My fiancé launched himself at the villain and successfully dislodged a metal spike from the base. The villain howled with rage and pain before breaking open a vial and drinking it, suddenly growing and the spikes multiplying. I kept trying to distract the villain, but to no avail. The villain had focused in on Tenya, who was slowly tiring as the many battering spikes crashed into his armor. I focused a giant shield in front of him and the attacks stopped. He suddenly sent a giant wave that I knew my shield would have zero effect against, so I did the only rational thing. I sprinted over to my fiancé and pushed him out of the way, but Iida was yelling, Deku had sunken to his knees, and Bakugo had just stopped to stare in horror. I slowly looked down to see a large metal spike protruding from my chest.

you make me happy...

My life flashed before my eyes, but only the vivid memories of me and Tenya stood out. "Ten-chan!" I yelled as I poked his cheek. Tenya jumped before fixing his glasses and looking sternly at me. "What is it (N/n)-chan?" He asked in his robotic voice. "When we're older, let's get married!" He smiled and said, "Yeah, ok (n/n)-chan!"

"Tenya! I brought you some chocolates!" I had run up to Iida on Valentine's day because I was planning to confess, but he got there before I did. "(Y-Y-Y/N)-CHAN PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME!" He exclaimed and I laughed as I pulled him down into a sweet kiss. He immediately gave in as we stood in the center of the hall, him completely forgetting about his "no PDA" rule.