Special Post!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted here. I know I said I wouldn't be posting too often anymore since I have a s/o now, but I'm feeling generous enough to bless you with Iida today. I hope you guys are doing well :)

This is loosely based on me ig because I am very outwardly and openly affectionate with my s/o and sometimes he gets a little annoyed because yes, I'm a clingy mfer.

Iida with an Overly-Affectionate Partner in their First Relationship would go something like this:

- Rarely will you see Iida without his second half glued to him, whether by piggyback, koala hug, or just holding hands, with his partner occasionally hugging his arm.

- Iida loves his partner's kisses and cuddles, but sometimes he gets a little overstimulated. After all, our poor boy never really knew about affectionate things until his lovely partner came along

- Iida absolutely loves being the big spoon, but he's fine with being the little spoon as well

- Iida's s/o (Y/n) can't bear being apart from him for too long

- Probably has a few underlying separation anxiety issues that need to be figured out

- Y/n hasn't been in a relationship before but is so afraid of losing the most important thing in the world to them that they try to show all the love they can, but immediately get self-conscious because they don't want to make Iida uncomfortable.

- Iida knows about Y/n's tendency to be clingy but didn't expect it to go so far that Y/n would text him almost hourly, well past curfew, while he was hanging out with the boys (Todoroki and Midoriya), when he was working out, eating, drinking, studying, etc.

- Really drove him crazy because how does someone have that much energy in them?

Now, here's the affection that gets displayed:

- Lots of snuggles

- Y/n likes to hug. And cuddle. Sometimes if you're walking in the common area you'll see Iida and Y/n curled up on the couch, Y/n dazedly nodding off as Iida read them a book out loud, overflowing love in his eyes as he shuts the book, smooths back Y/n's hair, and kisses their forehead, and drifts away to dreamland himself.

- The girls go gaga for this because it's the cutest thing they've ever seen

- In the dorms themselves, Y/n likes to lay spread-eagled on Iida's bed as he lays on top of their body, arms curled around their waist, head on their chest, and ear pressed to their heart, drifting off to sleep while the rhythm of Y/n's heart plays a steady tune.

- Either that or Iida is laying on the bed and Y/n has their head on his (beefy) thighs, absentmindedly playing with his engines and tracing the cool metal.

- Y/n likes peppering small kisses all over Iida's face and neck, sometimes down his arms and the hand that's entwined with theirs. They're not quick, but they're light and full of love, and it goes from forehead to cheeks to nose to jaw to neck and shoulder before trailing back to his lips for a light peck.

- Iida is a passionate man. Naturally, he'll have a passionate tongue as well.

- Y/n accidentally choked on his tongue when he shoved it in their mouth without warning hahahahaha oopsies.

- Y/n also fiddles with the hems of his shirts, the tips of his fingers, or just stares at his hands, as if memorizing every detail of them.

- Sometimes though, Y/n gets a little overbearing and Iida has to ask them to leave him be for a little while

- Everyone in the UA dorms knows that Y/n cries themself to sleep every time Iida doesn't respond to a goodnight text. When Uraraka brought it up to Iida, he started saying goodnight first. And has never not said it since.

- Y/n also gets really upset when their plans get canceled. Iida, poor boy, has severe muscle strain issues from overtraining his engines sometimes and unfortunately, the man feels like he has to work out to impress Y/n (he doesn't) and always does it the day before. You'd think that he would understand that muscles hurt after a while but that's Iida. Always straining.

The things Iida likes to do to Y/N (slightly nsfw):

- LOVES kissing Y/n's neck. It's so warm and soft, and the skin is so sensitive. He loves the way he can feel Y/n's breath hitch and their heart rate spike immediately. If he feels bold, he'll brush his lips along their neck until Y/n is reduced to a sensitive, whiny, whimpering mess.

- Putting his hand on their thigh. It can be the protective and territorial "You're Mine" kind of touch or just a simple, fluffy, affectionate one. Alternatively, it could be very needy as well, or teasing when Iida started to figure out what Y/n liked. He'll put his hand on the middle of Y/n's inner thigh and start inching it slowly closer to their no-no square to tease them. Y/n gets flustered and red and starts blabbering nonsense worse than Midoriya does.

- Holding Y/n's face close to his and just keeping his lips ever so slightly out of reach, so that when Y/n whines and pleads for Iida to kiss them, they have to follow his lips until he finally gives in and kisses them. I swear I feel like once he comes out of his shell, he's going to tease the hell out of Y/n.

Tell me if you want other stuff! Also, TYSM FOR 14k READS!!!!

HONESTLY, I didn't ever expect it to blow up this much but thank you for simping over this beautiful boyo.

Love yall <3

Sorry for the long break ;-;