|36| 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ✔︎

Start from the beginning

" Guess what? It's definitely working." Gar's voice hitched as his eyes widened. Harper pushed them behind her as a black mass started forming on the wall, it continued to grow until it engulfed half of the room before  receding back into the walls.

" Okay, we need to leave and we need to leave now." Harper demanded.

" What the hell did he do to Dick?" Gar said as he glanced at the brunette. Harper gritted her teeth as Rachel placed her hand on her arm.         

" Whatever he did to Dick, he wants to do to us as well. We have to get Dick back to normal. Harper you can reach him. He loves you. " Rachel said looking at the girl.

The brunette stared at the smaller and pale girl with full on bewilderment ." Me. I can't get through to him."

" Yes you can. Make him hear you. Harper you're our only hope at saving him. " Rachel persisted as they heard Dick's calls getting louder.

Dick started banging on the door as he tried to persuade Rachel. Harper shared a worried look between the teens as it went silent. They all jumped when they saw Dick's fist break through the door.

His eyes peered through the hole as he seemed to be looking straight at Harper.

" Let's talk"

Gar growled as he stood protectively in front of Harper, trying to shield her from Dick's sight. His skin turned green as his fangs extended when he roared at the Dick.

" Gar!"

His skin turned back to his usual colour  when he heard Harper's call. He and Harper pushed the dresser in front of the door, hoping it would act as a barricade and allow them some time to escape.

Harper laughed as she saw the faces of her friends outside the house.  " They came."

" We have to get to them before my father does." Rachel told them as the two followed after her as she crawled through the hatch that she found behind the dresser.