|19| 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✔︎

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

__________________

Harper rested on her stomach, her legs were swinging lightly in the air as a sketchbook laid open in front of her. She hummed the gentle lyrics as the soft beat of the music filled her ears through her headphones as her pencil brushed the paper in delicate strokes.

Harper grinned as she softly sang the chorus, her hand continuing to shade her drawing in before a voice rang through the mansion. Harper jumped, her hand tightening on the pencil as a dark line now ran from the middle of the page to the end, destroying her picture of the Titans. Harper looked down at the paper before grumbling and ripping off her headphones. She watched it bounce on her bed as the voice called out her name again, this time more annoyed.

" Harper! Get your ass out of your room and open the bloody door. Someone's been knocking for ten minutes now!" Dinah's voice rang through the house. 

" Why don't you get it!" She yelled back frustrated. She rolled off her bed teadiously while grumbling a string of profanities. " I'm busy!" was Dinah's reply as Harper trudged down the stairs to the foyer.

Harper rolled her eyes at the laziness of the woman before dragging her body to the door. "What?"  She sighed opening the door, she ran a hand down her face before rubbing her eyes in annoyance. Her eyes widened at the sight of Dick. He looked lost in thought as he stared down at the scuff of his shoes. His hands wrung nervously as his jaw clenched.

" Dick, what are you doing here? Are you okay?" She asked, surprised by his sudden appearance. " Hey, sorry for this, um can we talk?" He mumbled, rubbing the base of his neck as he nervously eyed the brunette.             

" Sure, let me just get my jacket. Come on in."