《 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2》✔︎

When Harper agreed to go with the Green Arrow she did not know how heavily it would impact her life later on. She found out that the Green Arrow was the multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen who then introduced her to his wife, Dinah Laurel Lance or the Black Canary.

Oliver trained her, taught her everything she needed to know about becoming a crime fighter. She had mastered the skill of hand to hand combat and the art of wielding daggers. But her favourite, just like her mentor ,was her bow. With the metallic weapon grasped firmly in her hand, Harper was unstoppable. She never missed. Her speed, agility and aim never seized to amaze her mentors. After countless hours of practice,many arguments, fights and training she was let out into the world as Green Arrow's new protege.

Artemis.

Shortly after becoming the new sidekick she was introduced to another sidekick, Robin.

The boy Batman had taken under his wing just like how Oliver did to her. The two hit it off. While Batman and the Green Arrow were off on missions with the Justice League the two sidekicks patrolled the city. Whether it was Gotham or Star City, the two always did their rounds together.

Their friendship blossomed and soon the two were inseparable. Many envied their relationship, the bond that they shared wouldn't be broken anytime soon. Harper grew to love Robin or Dick when he told her his name as more than a friend. She loved him but he clearly didn't love her, for not long after he started dating Dawn Granger or Dove- her superhero alias.

When they broke up, Harper was there to comfort Dick. She was there when he had his little spats with Bruce and she was there when he had told her about 'The Flying Graysons' and his parents.

When Dick left without a word to Detroit to become a cop Harper didn't know how to feel. He never said goodbye, never told her where he was going or why he had left, she had to find out from Alfred.

Years later she decided fighting crime wasn't what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. So she hung up her mask and got a job as a waitress down by the local diner. Sure she had Oliver, the two of them forming a close relationship after months of arguable hell but she wanted to, no, she needed to do this on her own. Now when Dick shows up after years of being off the radar with a teenage girl with purple hair, it could only mean one thing- trouble.

 Now when Dick shows up after years of being off the radar with a teenage girl with purple hair, it could only mean one thing- trouble