Part 1- Drunk and heartbroken

Dear readers, here is the first chapter of TOXIC, no more. This story will be full of drama and tears ... It is something new for me since my stories are usually too romantic and sweet. I hope you like it!!

How could it end well something that started so badly. What we had, that mess began terrible, I was heartbroken with a one-sided love, I was drunk and I ran into you, it was that moment, it was in that moment that ruined my heart. Why did you have to appear in front of me at that moment when my heart was so hurt, so weak. You had to get into my life and end up ruining it.

It was the drinks, if it was the alcohol in my system that made me act that way, I ended up kissing you and that led us to my bed. We had sex, sex out of spite. You took advantage of me I could say because I was not in my five senses, but I know it was our fault, we both agreed to do it. However, that made you get into my heart and stop seeing you as just one of the thousands of colleagues from the engineering faculty.

FLASHBACK

Mark decided that night that he would get drunk until he passed out, he had declared his love to Bar and he simply ignored it, it was an unrequited love, so he had to drown his sorrows in alcohol.

With bad luck he ran into Bar's best friend Vee on his way to the bathroom.

-Hey !! stand up

-Bar, I like you a lot !!! Mark tried to kiss the tall boy he ran into at the disco.

-I'm not Bar, Vee told him

-Why can't you be a Bar for one night for me?

-If I become a Bar, tell me what will you do? Vee asked the boy.

-We will have sex !!, Mark threw himself into Vee's arms. I want you so much Bar, I don't care if that other person is beautiful or perfect, it doesn't matter if you don't love me. Be mine for one night at least, please P'Bar.

Vee threw him against the wall, he couldn't bear Mark's attitude.

-Why don't you like me ? Am I not handsome enough for you?

- What's wrong with you! Why do you like P'Bar so much, ah... do you want me to be him? Then I will be him for you !!!

Vee walked over and he kissed Mark. He kissed his lips roughly, if he wanted sex that much, he would pretend to be Bar.

-Let's go to your bedroom. Vee said to the drunk boy.

- Mmmm, ok ... Mark said to him without stopping kissing Vee's lips. They were making a huge mistake, they didn't know what they were doing.

Upon reaching the room, Vee undressed Mark, he wanted to admire his body, who would say that the little Junior from the Engineering faculty was hiding a beautiful toned body. It was a beauty of a man.

Mark got carried away by Vee. Whatever he asked, Mark would do it ...

-Baby, why don't you give me an oral... Put your beautiful little mouth here... Vee quickly unbuttoned his pants and lowered them, exposing his masculinity.

Mark sucked him until Vee almost came in his mouth. But he managed to get him out before that happened.

-Come here, Vee made Mark stand up and took off his underwear. he had a delicious butt...

- Awww you're so cute.

Vee made the boy lay in four on the bed and caressed his entrance, making the boy groan, feeling the brush of Vee's fingers on his butt and at that magical point, which had not been touched before. Well it had been touched but by a sex toy not by something real like now. Slowly he began to penetrate him, it was so tight.

-Ahhh baby, it feels so good !! I love it.

It was painful for Mark, but no more than his heartache. His tears were coming out while he had sex with that senior boy. If it was sex just that no kisses or caresses, but it was good enough to kill his sorrows. As soon as the boy came, he collapsed on his bed and Mark just wanted to sleep, until the next morning.

The next morning.

Mark woke up sore, the sun that filtered through the window of his room was unbearable, his head wanted to explode and more when he heard the voice of someone next to him.

It was the unfortunate Vee, Bar's best friend.

-How do you feel this morning? the older asked.

Mark didn't say anything.

-Uhmmm you don't say anything, that means you remember everything that happened last night.

- Damn it, P'Vee. Mark was totally hoarse, his voice was not his voice.

- Why does your voice sound like this? Was it because I made you moan last night? Vee asked.

Mark looked at him wanting to smash his face.

- I'm sorry, you better have breakfast and I'll take you to the doctor.

- I'm fine, it's not necessary

- And why do you face looks like you're going to die?

- Let me touch your forehead. I want to know if you have a fever. Vee placed his hand on Mark's forehead, making the boy flinch at the touch of his hand. I'm warning you Mark, stop messing with my friend. Please don't tell anyone what happened last night. I don't want my girlfriend to find out!

That way, after their night of sex, Vee took his things and he left.

And Mark leaned back on his bed thinking about Bar, in his unrequited love, he wanted to figure out what he had done wrong, why his heart was aching so much.

The next day more relaxed and with a cool head, he decided to play his guitar, maybe this would bring him some calm.

He decided to go out for a while to breathe fresh air on the balcony of his dormitory at the university with such bad luck that on the next balcony was the unfortunate Vee, with a girl.

-What is that noise my Vee? The girl asked her boyfriend. Who hugged her lovingly.

-I think It's your neighbor !! Pointing at Mark

- Sorry about the noise. Mark apologized.

-Uhmmm no problem. I'm Ploy, and this is my boyfriend Vee.

-I'm Mark, nice to meet you.

-You're not going to say anything to him P'Vee

-I've already known him, he's a Junior from our faculty.

-Seriously?

-Love, don't smile at him so much or I'll get jealous. Vee told his girlfriend.

- I just said hello !!! Ploy told Vee

- If you keep smiling, I'll keep flirting with you. You are a beautiful lady. Mark was flirtatious with the girl.

-Uhmm then you like people who already have an owner, P'vee said sarcastically to mark

Mark just smiled.

-I hope your relationship lasts forever !!

-Aww how cute, thanks P'Mark, said Ploy

Thanks for reading and for your support in this new fanfic. I love  YINWAR couples so much. These babies are so  beautiful !!!😍😍