The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)

Start from the beginning

No one believed you. You would barely harm a fly. That's probably because it wasn't entirely your fault. You had a lot of help from Draco.

Draco leaned in the conversations again.

"It was actually both of our fault's Sir. We both technically broke all your potions...accidentally ." Draco said trying to cover the stress over you.

Snape's eyes went back to Draco's. He scoffed.

"I'm going to need a FULL explanation of your 'accident" now." Snape looked like his head was going to blow off. You closed your eyes to wish that this would be over soon. You could feel the eyes of all your classmates staring at you and Malfoy.

Draco quickly looked at me, noticing that you closed your eyes for a quick second then looked back at Snape.

"Sir, I think the two of us would strongly agree to discuss this matter SOMEWHERE PRIVATE like not in a classroom full of students." Draco stared back into Snape's eyes as they were staring each other down.

"I said now Mr. Malfoy please explain to the class and I, how you and Miss Y/N apparently broke all my potions BY MISTAKE." Snape was now yelling and all you could think of was you laying on top of Draco Malfoy in the closet feet away from you a few nights ago.

You started to smirk very shyly. You tried so hard to keep a straight face but the tension between you, Malfoy and Snape was unbearable.

Draco quickly glanced at you and saw your head down, smirking. He started tapping his foot as a way to not let out any emotion from laughing at this awful moment.

Draco put his head down for a quick second and looked up.

"May I have a seat because bloody hell...this is going to be a quite of a stor-

"NO Mr. Malfoy YOU MAY NOT, now tell me this instance or you will be walked down to the Headmasters office immediately."

You as well started to tap your foot and clench your mouth shut. Dumbledore already found out about the incident so there is no harm in doing that.

You looked at Draco and nodded. He nodded back.

"I was in the Library with y/n serving our detention you assigned us...."

Draco went on.

"As y/n was trying to help me study for your test, I thought of an idea."

You closed your eyes again and took a look back at the class. They all had their mouths open in ahw. You looked at Harry and he was looking in the most confused you've ever seen him look. I mean-you would be too.

"I dragged y/n down to your classroom to look for a test key for the test." Draco looked at you for a quick second.

You couldn't tell what he was exactly trying to say to you. We probably both didn't want to tell the whole class that we hid on top of each other to avoid getting caught by Snape. But time was running out to think of ideas.

Snape walked up closer to Draco and leaned close to him.

You gulped loudly.

"Please go on Mr. Malfoy." he slowly slurred to Draco.

"Eh-ah-em, as I was saying, during our act to find your test key, y/n told me the odds of you having an actual test key were near to none. And then we heard your footsteps coming to your classroom."

Draco paused to look down.

He was smirking.

"Well, we needed to hide from you so we hide in your closet Sir." Draco painfully went on.