Chapter 1

Chater 1

-3rd person pov-

    4 kids were at a gate "What is this?" a young Emma said. "It's a gate." a young y/n said." It connects the inside and outside." young Ray said finishing y/n's sentence."Outside, huh we've never been outside."Emma said. "That's because we've been here ever since we were born." young Norman said.

    "Mom always tells us, doesn't she?"Emma said. "Never go near the gate or fence in the back of the first because it's dangerous. She probably just wants to protect us"y/n said, "That's obviously a lie."Ray says "Really?" Emma and y/n said at the same time." Hey Ray! What do you want to do if you go outside?"

    "Don't know. What about you?"Ray asked Emma. "I want to ride a giraffe!" Emma said excitedly "Good luck." Ray says "I wonder..." Norman says as he grabs one of the silver bars from the gate. "I wonder what this gate is protecting us from."He asked. All four kids stay silent for a while.

-Y/n pov-

I was in my room sleeping. I heard Emma tell or more like yell at everyone to wake or they'll be late for breakfast. I got up. I have my own room that "mama" gave to me for my fifth birthday. A year of She died. I could hear all the other kids moving in the room they were a bit loud if I do say so myself.

While walking by the halls I heard Emma saying morning to everyone "Watch out...IM GOING TO EAT YOU!!!"Emma said as chaced around some of our siblings."Morning, Norman! And Ray!'' Emma said to Norman and Ray as Phil stretched her mouth." Good morning Emma." Norman "Morning Emma" Ray Said in a voice that mimicked how Emma was talking.

"You're so energetic. Even when you haven't had breakfast yet'' Norman said. "Hold old are you again? Five?" RAy said as I passed him. "I'm 11, the same as you, Norman, and y/n and one of the oldest here!- Oh good morning Y/n!" Emma said but I said nothing back. What's the point of being all chit chat when we all have the same fate.

-Emma's pov-

Huh, wonder why y/n doesn't talk to us anymore. I heard laughing behind me. "You're laughing, too, Mom?" I asked mama "Emma, can you give me a hand over here?" she asked. "But, mom, I'm going to redo my entrance from the beginning," I said while hugging her.

"Why? I love that about you." she told me "That I'm five years old on the inside" I asked her. She shocked her head no and said "How you care deeply about your family." She put her hands to my checks. (face I see you, dirty people, over there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))  "Thanks, Mom!"I said.

-Y/n's pov-

    Mom rang the dinner bell "Good morning, my dear children. Let's give thanks that all 39 of you siblings are able to live here happily, today too..." mom said. We all prayed while saying "Thank you for the food". "You're acting like a little baby, Conny." I overheard mom say as she was feeding Conny food. "It's okay, especially today, right?" conny asked. "Yes," mom said. Oh If only she knew

Age 11 type 1 answer each question within ten seconds. We will now begin.

   The lights were out only the screen on. I finished before the timer went out. "Well, I think I got at least ha-" I didn't even pay attention to what they were saying since I was in my own little world. "Okay, here are your results. Norman. Ray. Emma. Y/n. You four did an amazing job. You got all of them right again! Perfect scores!" mom said. I didn't even bother to stay I just left as soon as she said those words.

-Emma's pov--

    "YAY!" I was so happy I got them right. "Those four are different, huh? Norman is a genius who has the best brain. And the resourceful Ray, the only other one who can compete against Norman after Y/n. Emma is extremely athletic, and she learns quickly so she keeps up with the other three. And Y/n a combination of all even better she even has more tricks up her sleeves she also good at noticing everything around her. They say the House has never had four kids at this level together before. No wonder Mom is happy with them."

    Speaking of y/n where is she I think she left my thoughts were cut short by Don not that I mind. "Norman! I challenge you to a game of tag!"Don said. Norman must be a bit unconformable by the way he looks but I might be wrong.

-Y/n pov-

    Everyone was outside apparently while I was gon Don challenged-"

(A/n so how do you guys like it so far. While writing this I'm watching tpn on Netflix just to make sure I don't skip anything plz comment I would like to hear your opinions)