Part 5

I remember Jungkook told me to respect her so i quickly wiped my tears and brought a glass of water for her. I walked over to her and smiled,"Here drink some water mam". "Don't try to act innocent bitch let me show you what i can do to you". She took the water and splashed it on her face and handed me the glass. I couldn't understand why she splashed water on her face but before i could process something she cried,"Jungkook!!!". He rushed over and asked in a loud voice," What happened?". "Jungkook look she splashed water on my face!!". She started fake crying. I looked at Jungkook who was now death glaring me. I tried to defend myself," I...i didn't do i..it".
Jungkook said in a calm and scary voice,"Go home suelgi i,ll deal with her!". She smirked at me and walked away. I was so afraid that i bent down crying and said,"I..i promise i..i didn't d..do it".

He bent down and said"Don't worry dear todays punishment won't be bad". I was so busy in crying that i didn't even realized that jungkook picked me up in bridal style. I held his neck with hands for support and asked softly,"Where are we going"?.
He replied,"I know you have nyctophobia so why not test it by keeping you in a dark room." I was so scared. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and held him tightly. "N..no plz jungkook forgive me plz i am sorry if i did anything to you but plz i am very scared of darkness plz don't take me there. What will happen if someone will kill me in the darkness or a monster who,ll attack me plz don't take me there."

Jungkook pov

She started apologising continuously and held me tightly. Huh she is too silly. I smirked as we reached the room. I put her down and she started crying," I don't wanna go in there plz forgive me I will never give your gf a glass of water i promise." I felt bad but what she did was worse. I pushed her in the room but she ran out so i dragged her in and and she fell on the floor. She held her knees and started crying. I bent down," You don't look good while crying so be a good girl and stay here". She said innocently," But i don't wanna stay in here." I didn't say anything and closed the door and switched off the lights from outside. I could hear her sobbing. I just ignored her sobbing and went to my room.

      Hope u guys like this part. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Jungkook is such a d*ckhead lol but he,ll understand soon. And most IMPORTANTLY, this chapter is inspired by someone who wrote a familiar story. I read it a long time ago so i don't remember the author but i want u guys to know that. BYEEEE