Part VIII

My updates might be all over the place, because of school :/ I'm sorry!
———————
Y/N'S POV

         I woke up to loud knocks on the bedroom door. I groaned, getting out of bed and walking towards the door. Opening it, I saw Ariana with a pile of clothes in her hands.

"Morning Y/NN, I just wanted to bring you some clothes to change into. Shawn said you can borrow them." She told me, giving me a small smile. "There's also toiletries in the bathroom that you can use." She said. I gratefully took the clothes from her hands, before smiling at her.

"Thanks Ari, tell Shawn I said thanks too." I said. "No problem, and I will." She told me before leaving the room.

I walked into the restroom, taking a quick shower before brushing my teeth. Going back to the bedroom, I changed into the clothes Shawn let me use.

Once I was done getting ready, I walked out of the room, going downstairs

Once I was done getting ready, I walked out of the room, going downstairs. I didn't see anyone in the living room, so I assumed they were all in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I said. I received a chorus of 'heys' and 'good mornings'.

"We were just talking about the abilities you were taught yesterday." Brian told me. "Yeah I learned a majority of them, right?" I asked. "Yes, you did, but we saved the most important three for today." He answered.

"So what's first today?" I questioned.

"Breakfast." Harry and Shawn said.

"But we don't need to eat technically." I mentioned. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean we don't like food." Harry responded. "Fair enough." I shrugged.

I saw Ariana begin working on breakfast, making me walk over to her.

"So it looks like we'll be skipping another day of school." I said, standing next to her. "Yeah, but that's not really a bad thing." She said, flipping over a pancake. "You're not wrong, plus it helps me get away from them." I said with an eye roll.

"This is sort of weird to me." I mentioned. "What is?" She asked, looking at me. "The fact that I am in a house filled with vampires, and one of them is currently burning a pancake." I said. She quickly looked at the pan before turning of the stove and throwing away the pancake.

"You distract me too much." She told me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." I said, laughing.

She placed the pancakes on the table which was already set by Harry.

Everyone served themselves, and soon enough, all the pancakes were gone.

Brian began to clean the dishes, as I offered to help him.

"So you're going to teach me more vampire basics today?" I asked. "Yes, then Zendaya is going to teach you about your bloodlust, because I'm surprised you're holding it together. How long has it been since you've had any blood?" He asked curiously.