Part II

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to my alarm going off, making me lazily get out of bed. I checked the time, seeing that it was half past six. Walking to my bathroom, I did my morning routine, and grabbed my phone. Going to Spotify, I turned on my morning playlist to get me ready for my day. Walking to my closet, I picked out my outfit for the day, changing out of my sleepwear. I put on my black jacket with my black ripped jeans, white shoes, and black leather jacket.

 I put on my black jacket with my black ripped jeans, white shoes, and black leather jacket

Walking downstairs, I noticed my dad sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I went to the table, serving myself, and pouring myself some coffee.

As I sat down, my dad asked me, "So, how was your first day at school?" Taking a bite out of my pancakes I replied, "It was so weird, this group of people would not leave me alone." I told him.

My dad looked at me concerned, making me instantly feel uneasy.

"Do you know who these people are?" He asked me curiously. "Um I only know three of them, because they introduced themselves to me yesterday." I answered.

"Well can you tell me their names?" He said with a slight chuckle which didn't sit right with me. "Yeah there's three girls, Kaia Gerber, Isabella Hadid, and Kendall Jenner." He simply nodded in response, making me clear my throat and stand up.

I took my dishes to the sink and began cleaning them. "I have to go take care of a couple of issues with a friend of mine, will you be okay to walk yourself to school?" My dad asked me. "Yeah it's alright, it's a quick walk." I told him.

I grabbed my bag yelling a quick 'bye, love you.' I began walking to school, taking the same route as the day before.

"Okay Y/N, grow a pair and check out the forest." I told myself. There was something that drew me towards it. I began walking through the forest, noticing how eerie it actually was. Just as the day before, I heard a twig snap.

'Maybe that was me? I should pay attention to where I'm walking.' I thought to myself. I mean, what else could it be? I'm alone in the forest, that's the only possible answer. I continued walking, hearing another snap and a gust of wind from behind me. Quickly spinning around, I saw nothing, freaking me the fuck out.

"Okay, that wasn't me." I said lowly. I turned around, speed walking my way through the forest. I exited the forest, letting out a heavy sigh. Making my way to school, I was surprised but also relieved to see that group of people not there.

Walking into my first period, I took a seat away from everyone. I was drawing in my notebook when I noticed someone take a seat next to me. I looked up to see a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes sitting to my right.

"Hi, I'm Hailey Baldwin." She told me kindly. "I'm Y/N Y/LN." I said. "Wait, you're the girl who was glaring at me yesterday." I looked at her quizzically. "I don't mean to come off as rude, but I'm curious as to why you and your group of friends won't leave me alone." I asked.