Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Ah yes, the tailor who I just been counting down the days to see again" Pidge sarcastically spoke as she stood in the doorway seeing the cargo pilot sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. 

"I knew you would miss me" Lance goofily grinned back as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Do remember I am the one giving you your vaccinations injections but I must say congrats on passing your physical went rather well for a guy who should be having two weeks off and only rested for one of them before going back to work and getting a mission" Pidge mumbled as she pushed the trolley in that held the vaccinations injections, medical tape, alcohol wipes and a cotton pad. 

"Ah, I was wondering how you would react to me being shipping out on a mission for the second week of me resting" Lance nervously smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Enjoy having a higher chance at dying in space dumbass but at least I won't be stuck with seeing you as my patient if you do. Its a more of a win for me I guess" Pidge grinned smugly as she came to a stop, pushing the trolley to the bed edge a little. 

"We both know you'll cry over me if I never filled this hospital with my charm" Lance teased as he wiggle his eyebrows while Pidge wiped his arm with a wipe, thankful for the garrison unifrom polo tops that went on under the jackets meaning no sleeves for her to push up. 

"I'll cry tears of joy just for you" Pidge promised, picking up one of the vaccinations injections making Lance turn his head away.

"The mission will be two months long, can you really be apart from me for so long without wishing for me to return sooner. You could always give me your number and I'll make sure to send videos for you during those lonely nights" Lance grinned smoothly, keeping his eyes on the wall since he wasn't a needle fan. 

"Oh really, you'll be able to entertain me with someone so small but then it might be a good laugh to see" Pidge joked back and Lance frowned. 

"At least I'm trying to bond with you without it being a war zone, you really are a cold beauty huh doc" Lance sighed as he flitches a little at the neck vaccinations injection being injected in. 

"I'll make you a deal lover-boy, once you become a fighter pilot like you always dreamed of being then I'll give you my number. If you get a mission while being a fighter pilot I might even give you a kiss, a real kiss that hardly anyone has ever got from this heartless bitch" Pidge offered as she wiped his arm again before placing the cotton pad over the small hole that was bleeding and held it down. 

"Hold this for me" Pidge muttered and lance moved his hand, glancing at the cotton pad as he held it down before glancing to Pidge wondering if her heard her right or if the injections were getting to him.

"Why would you push me to follow my dream and even willing to risk kissing me, someone who you much rather kiss a frog then actually kiss" Lance asked uneasy, feeling like it was  trap.

"I've hacked into your files Lance and I told you we met before but you clearly don't always remember your villains in life as you seem to call me. You almost got a score that would pass you for a fighter pilot but your cockiness over your skills made you fail the written part of the test. If you study enough and train hard, I'm sure you can pass this year redo test if you put your name down" Pidge explained simply before taking the cotton pad away, smacking Lance hand from it before placing a new one down and using the medical tape to keep it on his arm. 

"You sound rather nice all of a sudden, in this last vaccinations injection going to be kill me" Lance asked with worry in his voice.

"It won't and its a pill no an injection for you to take" Pidge sighed as she held it out to him before passing him a small cup of water.

"Still didn't answer while your being so nice" Lance mumbled before taking the pill and using the cup of water to swallow the brown pill. 

"It seems I may have been unfair to be as sassy as I may be towards you without giving you a chance. We grown ups and not cadets anymore, this is my way of making us even. Take the redo test to be a fighter pilot. I know each soldier only gets two redo tests but I think you can pass with one. Just study a little, I know your smarter then you act" Pidge replied in a soft voice but her back turned to him as she picked up a pack of grey pills in a pack of ten, no box or instructions but Lance already knew what they were and how to use them.  

"You really are an evil genius who spies on others but I'll take whatever form of kindness I can and think about your ideal" Lance offered as Pidge turned back to him with the pill pack.

"Translators pills, they have every alien language known within them and last for a single week. Take a pill once a week within the same time line of the seven days before while on your mission. These will help you speak and under any alien language while on your mission. You'll be gone eight weeks meaning you only need eight but they only come in packs of ten. Either keep the two spare for when you go on holiday off earth or self use for whatever reason you may need a translator pill. If you really don't want the extra pills then bring them back and we'll give them to someone who'll need them" Pidge explained as she placed the single pack in his hand that was joined to his arm that didn't have the injections. 

"Got it, anything else doc" Lance asked as he watched her step back ready to walk away and leave the trolley for the nurse.

"A nurse will come and watch over you for the next hour to make sure your didn't react to the vaccinations. Once the hour over you'll be allowed to go home and we'll ok you for your mission. Just don't try anything with the nurse, she a taken women already" Pidge sighed as she walked to the door.

"I'll miss you cold beauty, no goodbye hug for your loyal patient" Lance cooed as he flatted his eyebrows while she came to a stop in the doorway looking over her shoulder.

"Make sure to return" Pidge smiled softly as she met with his eyes, noticing the surprise that filled them before he gave her a gentle smile. 

"I wil" Lance started to say almost in a promise but never got to finish his own sentence as Pidge spoke again. 

"In a body bag" Pidge finished with a smirk, seeing the pilot smile drop within seconds before a defeated look filled his face.

"Oh come on, we were having a moment pidgey" Lance yelled out frustrated as she walked away.