I love seeing her face everyday, it's like my daily vitamins to take, it makes me feel even better.

Ariana crawled on top of me with a cute giggle, "Good morning, my love."

I swear, my heart jumps out uncontrollably again like I didn't hear her say it for days now. I love hearing she love me, I love how she loves me. What did I even do to deserve her.

She leaned in, capturing my lips between hers. "Gmm-morning to you too, love." I mumbled through her kiss, hugging her body closer to me. The kiss got too much, the air became hot and thicker between us. My hand started traveling around her body softly, as her grips on my hair became more harder. I ran out of breath and trail my kisses down her neck.

"We can do a quick one.." Ariana said suggestively.

I smirked on how much she wants me. My hand goes down to her ass, giving it a squeeze. She let out a small grumble.

"We can?" I teased as my other hand found its way on her side, caressing it slowly traveling its way up to her breast.

"Yeah.." Ariana moaned out when my fingers reached her erect nipples.

We were having out intense make out session, grinding her hips down to mine. It's been months but we're still on Honeymoon phase.

"Ari! 30 mins!" We heard Ashlee one of her staff called outside the hotel room after a few knocks.

We both let out frustrating moan, I giggled when I saw her rolled her eyes annoyingly before whispering, "Already?"

I laughed at her horniness because she have a lot of sex drive sometimes, she might be cute and angelic outside but she really is a sex freak, sometimes.

"Okay, Ash!" Ariana replied before climbing down on the bed. "Fuck!" She grumbled lowly.

"Go and take a shower, baby. To rub it off, I'll prepare your outfit." I told her, as she ran out to the bathroom with a thank you.

I bit my lips smiling as I thought of living with her like this everyday, it's not what I dreamed of but its better. It's always superior just being with her.

Zach Sang Show was longer than the usual interviews, it took an hour and more. Ariana seems so comfortable talking to him about her music and even her life.

"Okay, so we heard last week that you are dating this girl Y/N?" Zach brought up and Ariana smiled before nodding her head.

I met her eyes through the glass wall, I winked at her playfully earning a adorable giggle from her. "Yeah, we're dating for a while now."

"For a while? So y'all know each other for too long?" He added.

"Let's just say that I knew her for a long time." Ariana said.

"Isn't that hard? I mean, that you know, about your sexuality?"

Ariana scoffed, "It's 2020. Everyone is gay." She laughed, "There's no struggle at all, I mean can y'all see her? She's like one of the most captivating woman I've seen in my life, and also hot if you can see." She earned some laugh with the people outside the booth. "But no joke, she's really nice. Everything about her is pure, you know what I mean. I don't really care about what people say though, all that matters is that I'm happy." Ariana told everyone and even the whole world about me. I laughed and even blushed when I noticed the whole crew looking at me while Ariana is telling more to the world about our relationship. The question switch from her life, her music, her love life and her mental health. Ariana sat there comfortably answering his questions and giving some tips and advice in every way she can. My girlfriend is so smart when it comes to talking about politics and you know everything that's going on with the world.