Chapter 4

I prepare everything at the kitchen before Ariana woke up, I also cleaned up our mess before she saw it. I heard my bedroom door opened and it revealed a cute nugget wearing my shirt that is resting on her mid thigh and she is rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning." I told her softly, "I did some research and it says that you love oatmeal."

Ariana yawned and sat at the kitchen counter, "Good morning, babe."

Babe? I felt my heart flutters and softly melted with her soft voice. I wanna wake up everyday like this but I know that maybe after this day, it will never happen again.

"I bought oatmeal at the shop when I woke up." I told her and gave her a a bowl of oatmeal. I grabbed my toast and milk and sat next to her. Giving her head a soft kiss. She looked up and softly smiled at me, laying her head on my chest and hugged me.

"You're so soft." She mumbled against my chest. "Thank you. Where did you bought it?"

"Around the corner." I told her and sat next to her when she let go of me. "How's your sleep?"

"Good, it's so warm in your bed." Ariana said as she ate her oatmeal.

I nodded my head and finished my breakfast, "That's great."

"And you? How was your sleep?" Ariana asked and placed her hand on my neck, caressing her thumb to my jaw.

"Better than ever." I mumbled and smile gratefully, leaving a kiss on her palm. Ariana got back on eating her oatmeal and I stood up to put my dishes on the sink. I got back next to her as she scrolled up through her phone with her busy thumb.

I wish we could stay like this for a week or longer, or maybe for as long as I live. Having Ariana next to me makes me feel a lot better, something like an angel with an evil attitude sometimes.

I heard an opening and closing of a door and heard footsteps getting closer to us.

"Morning, Y/N. What's for breakfast?" Lauren stepped in the kitchen wearing a tight boxer and a tank top, stretching her arms and yawning loudly.

Ariana looked up and saw her, eyeing her from head to toe. She giggled as she glanced at me, Lauren has a morning wood.

I glazed at Lauren who has no idea that I had a visitor in my arms, she has her eyes half open rubbing the other.

"Lauren." I called her to get her attention.

Lauren finally got the message and looked at us, she widened her green eyes, rubbing it with her hand to see if its real. If I was her I would do the same too.

"Ariana?" Lauren asked surprised and confused.

Ariana giggled and said, "Good morning, Lauren."

"H-hi. Good morning." Lauren said stuttering, they were staring at each other. Ariana glanced at her lower region again and laughed at her. Lauren got the note and looked at her tenting crotch.

"Oh shit." Lauren put both of her hand on her crotch making us laugh and ran back to her room.

"Sorry about that."

"She's funny. Honest to god, y'all have some unbelievable genes." Ariana said raising her eyebrows and her eyes landed to my crotch.

I blocked it by my hand, "Hey!"

She shrugged, "I'm just saying, you have some huge family don't you?" She emphasizes the word huge as her eyes got bigger.

"Kinda." I replied with a smirk.