Chapter 8

"I'll miss you." I pouted as I got out from her cuddles. Ariana smiled sadly and cupped my cheek, I let out a huge sigh.

I've spend every minute of my day with her and it's one of the most unforgettable days in my life. Every touch give me chills in my spine, every smile made my heart floating in space, every kiss made my mind crazy and every laugh made my world dizzy. Her laugh is music I always want to hear, her soft giggles every time I teased her is the best thing to hear.

"Baby, don't be sad. I'll come back when I'm free." Ariana mumbled as she caressed my face.

She's the sweetest even with those attitude, I still want her to come and kiss me hard. I always wonder what goes on inside her head every time she do something that made me feel good.

"And we can talk through the phone like we used to." She added.

I frowned and kissed her forehead, "It's different when you're here."

It's been three months since we met and honest to god, its been the best three months of my life that I don't want to end. I wish this thing will last long because she's the best thing that I want in my life. If she'll be mine, I swear I will do anything to keep her safe and protect her on everything that will hurt her. I want to make her mine, it's just hard to make a move on a woman who has been loved by some high level man. Her exes are just so hard to reach and I think a woman like me has no chance to get her.

I leaned back on the couch as she looked at me with her soft brown eyes, her beaming smile are showing. "You're cute when you're all needy."

I chuckled softly, "I'm not needy, it's just gonna be boring when you're not here."

Ariana smirked and put her palm on my thigh, "And it's cute too when you're defensive."

Why does this woman knows me so well already? With my little actions and words and even expressions.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "I'm also not defensive."

I heard her giggles and she leaned in to me, kissing me softly. I kissed back and melted from her kiss, this girl always got me so bad.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Y/N." She mumbles and stared at me with those eyes.

God, those eyes that looked at me like I'm the purest thing to her. God, my name falling out of her lips, sounds too good for my ears that it ringed through my spine. Those touches on my skin, feels like I'm on cloud.

I just can't help but think, what if this lady fall in love with me? I can almost hit myself, that's just fucking impossible.

"I know, you like me too much." I joked and she pinched my side. I whined as I rubbed my side, looking at her laughing.

Honest to god, her dimples are my favorite.

"You're such an ass." She stated.

I put my arm around her waist and pull her beside me, she lay her back on my side as we watched the t.v. Her hand softly caress my thigh and suddenly she held my soft member. I flinched and looked at her weirdly.

"I'm gonna miss you too, buddy." Ariana mumbled looking at my crotch through my basketball shorts. I felt chills running towards my member. "Oh wait, I'm gonna take a picture."

"You what?" I sat and freaked out, looking at her.

Ariana got her phone and pushed me back on my seat, "Shhh, relax."

"