𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

[ michael is a legend ]

☘️

changbin bubbling up when it was time to make his way out to school, the place he thought as living hell. he was really happy to know that hyunjin acknowledged him. it gave him hope that he actually had a chance with hyunjin.

" hyung i'm too tired of complaining that i don't even want to comment." seungmin said looking at changbin as though the latter should think about his life decisions.

like who in the world gives tape records of michael jackson to their crush ?

"that's good because even i'm tired of explaining and defending. anyways michael jackson is a bop." changbin said giving a cheeky grin.

"i oppose the idea but i have work so i'll get going. i have some work with the singing club so i'll only pray that your crush doesn't call the mental hospital on seeing your gift hyung." seungmin said running the opposite side of the hall.

changbin just pouted and went to his usual destination. his arms gripping on the records.

"they're a bop. hyunjin has to like it." he said.

he placed the records in it pulling out the note from his pocket to stick on the records. he gently pressed the sticky note on the records.

"you better like this hyunjin. they're my only treasure." changbin bid as he trudged his way out.

hyunjin who was behind the walls smiled. his stomach releasing those butterflies again.

he had grown a strange attraction towards the smaller. though he didn't admit it he really like the younger. and could the boy really get any less cute ? he had a quirky taste but that's what made him even cuter

he walked up to his locker after patting his uniform clean.

he opened his locker.

he pulled the yellow sticky note.

hi, it's the usual me. this time I brought my playlist. one that makes me want to dance my frowns away. michael jackson is a bop anyways. i hope they cheer you up. i've been collecting them since young so they're my treasure. treasure, that i'm giving to my treasure. thank you for the ryan. it means alot to mw

your secret admirer.

hyunjin chuckled, now he had to listen to the english legend for the mini edition cutie. the older's weird taste always caught him.

this always made his day.