𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

[ that munchlax ]

☘️

changbin was a regular student, one that fell for an extraordinary one. he wasn't into the idea of having a crush or a lover but meeting hyunjin crashed all his plans of being a lone soldier.

he had his heart beating extremely fast with just those eyes that curved into  crescents when he smiled .

but sadly his height made his existence unknown to the population of earth. he was short yes, he accepted it but seeing that his crush never noticed him because of his height. it made him want to make potions to grow but no, his mom would kill him.

he'd try to say hi, raising his hands as high as he could when he would see hyunjin but he was ignored as a statue by the road. his greetings were always left unanswered. so now he had to go for a different approach.

"i hope he likes this." he says hugging the munchlax plushie he had.

he places the plushie in the locker with a note. closing it as he left hoping that nobody would see him.

hyunjin on the other hand had just came back from his p.e class and his friend jeongin had ditched him so that he could go and flirt with bangchan, a fellow senior.

he was walking to his locker to pick his change when a tiny figure skidded off, away from his locker. curious as he was, he peered his head in his locker to see a munchlax with a note on it's head.

he pulled the sheet to see what was written.

hi, i have a crush on you and you don't seem to notice me but it's okay. here's a gift. it's my favourite plushie, his name ois gyu and i've never slept without gyu but i hope when you sleep with it you can get all the cuddles i want to give you.

your secret admirer.

hyunjin chuckles as he slipped the note in his pocket. his days wouldn't be as boring as they seemed then.