"Now tell us more about that date, it must've been exciting." Mako exclaimed. Y/N explained the date to her friends while she constantly became flustered. The girls were having fun while drinking and laughing. They all finished the drinks and Y/N along with Kiyoko to toss away the trash.

* Kuroo's POV *

I was walking out for some water along with Bokuto and Akaashi, and I saw my short Chibi Chan and her manager friend Kiyoko throwing away some trash. I saw her in a sports bra with shorts and I almost got a nosebleed. I don't understand how she looks good in everything. I decided to take off my jacket and wrap it around her small body as a small surprise. She instantly shivered in shock as I wrapped my oversized jacket and arms around her short figure. "Hey Chibi Chan what are you doing?" I asked as I buried my face in her neck, trying to hide my red face and making her flustered.

"Oh h-hey Kuroo san, um I'm just t-throwing away some trash from the managers' room." Y/N stuttered.

"Alright then I'll leave you to it," I replied as I let go of my arms, "here do you want to wear this tonight?"

"Yeah sure I'd love to," Y/N said as she slipped on my jacket. I took a good look at her and decided that this was a good choice, she looked really cute in my clothes especially when she's flustered.

"Let's go Y/N chan I think you spent enough time with your boyfriend already." Kiyoko commented, smiling slightly.

"Alright then bye guys," Y/N smiled as she waved to the guys.

"Bye Y/N chan, bye Kiyoko san," Bokuto and Akaashi said.

"Bye Chibi Chan, bye Kiyoko san." I said after.

Bokuto then asked, "Is that the person you're dating?"

"Yeah isn't she cute." I showed off.

"Well we didn't expect her to be your type," Akaashi commented, "we thought you liked girls more on the taller and hotter side."

"Well this just means that you guys don't know me that well." I replied jokingly.

"Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?!" Bokuto asked loudly.

"What does that have to do with this conversation Bokuto san?" Akaashi asked softly. The group walked back near the gym.

"I was looking forward to this game during camp." Bokuto pouted.

"It's fine, let's play then it could be fun," I said agreeing with Bokuto, "but who else is going to play with us."

"We could invite the Karasuno guys and the Nekoma guys." Akaashi suggested, "Do you want to invite our school Bokuto san?"

"It's fine they could hang by themselves, they said they were too tired." Bokuto exclaimed as he turned off the lights in the gym, "Now let's get everyone."

"I'll get my team, you two can get Karasuno, we'll meet up at my room." I said as I closed the gym doors. I walked with the two over to our rooms and dropped them off near Karasuno's room.

"Kay see you later Kuroo san." Akaashi said quietly.

"See you later Kuroo san." Bokuto exclaimed.

"Bye." I semi shouted across the room, since I had already started to walk away. I walked over to my team's room and opened the door. Kenma was gaming like usual and Yamamoto was watching him and Lev was talking to Yaku. I assumed that everyone else on my team was at dinner or at practice in another gym. "Does anyone want to play truth or dare?" I asked my team.

"I want to play!" Yamamoto shouted excitedly.

"Me too!" Lev yelled after.

"I'm down," Yaku said.