“Sidharth ki asli life yeh hai, uska circle yeh hai, aaj toh tune jaise taise sambhal liya, but hamesha toh aisa nahi hoga na?” Only she knew how her heart wrecked in her chest when she spoke to those ladies.

She had formed and rehearsed coherent sentences first in her mind, and then spoken out loud, making sure she gets it right without embarrassing him.

Sidharth Shukla, the hot shot writer, who quoted Plato and Bond as casually, whose sublime writing, so many people swore by, is dating this village idiot who cant even put a single sentence in English together, she shuddered at the thought.

Is it even correct to think of all this now? When so much has already gone down? She didnt have an answer.

She saw the night bleeding away into the day, as she was battling her harrowing notions about herself.

She leaned to look at the watch.

It was 6.00 am.

Fuckk..”Ninniiii tu kithe reh gayi yaar” she muttered out loud this time, making him stir.

Her hands instinctively patted his face, as she saw the creases on his forehead erase off.

She ran her palm on his cheek, caressing his face.

He looked gorgeous.

His aura, his knowledge, his skill, his charm were a few things in his personality that commanded respect wherever he went.

To her eyes he was God.

But why did this God, love a menial like me? What is it?

She wanted to find a gun and shoot her brain off, so that these diffident thoughts would die with it.

She wanted to exhaust herself, so that she could finally sleep.

She wearily disentangled herself from him, determined, changed into a jogging tracks and a tshirt and walked towards the gym room.

She took a peak inside, but changed her mind soon enough.

She needed fresh air.

“off 2 d beach 4 a walk, brb, 143” she typed out a message for him in her signature style, gathered her babies and trotted off.

10 minutes on the beach and she was already regretting the company she had chosen.

She intended a calm stroll along the beach side, but these turks were making her run, pulling her behind them with their leashes.

They were probably used to this when Paras got them for a walk.

“Ruko marjaneyo, saah ta len do” she panted, and wrapped the leashes in her palms, restricting their run.

They continued to pull and strain but she held on, as she gulped in breaths, bending and resting her hands on her knees.

“Mumma nu heart attack aa jana hai” she spoke, as they licked her face.

Suddenly she heard her name being called, “Shehnaaz” the voice boomed from afar.

She turned and a smile lit up her face.

It was Varun.

Yeah the actor Varun Dhawan, who she now saw in a different light.

He was Sidharth’s friend.

“Chilla kyu rahe ho aap?” she shouted back

“Nahi maine socha last time aapne mujhe dhaaka maar diya tha, aur iss baar toh aapke sath kutte bhi hai, pata nahi kya kardo. Isliye dur se hi test kar raha tha” he giggled walking towards her, scratching mama’s ears as the trio went close to him for a sniff.