Awakening

"I was tongue-tied before I got to know ya~" I put my AirPods in and sang to sunflower vol 6 as I was making us breakfast. Isn't it just the perfect cooking song?

"OoOh what's that smell?" Said June walking out of her room. "Blueberry waffles!" I smiled . Hopefully the vampire girl likes blueberries... slowly everyone woke up"yooo blueberry waffles are my SHIT" shouted Raven "damn where did that energy come from?" Replied jazz a hint of annoyance in her voice . "Hopefully we aren't having avocados or something"Liam sat up from the couch "Liam what the heck are you doing here?! Are you supposed to be with Alex?" I partially yelled at him from across the table.

"Well I wasn't gonna miss the vampire lady waking up" He replied taking one of the done waffles. "WoOooW" I said snatching the waffles out of his hands . "heyyy!!"
Anyways they all sat down and ate the waffles.

And before we even put the food in our mouths *STAB* Raven stabbed the pancakes and started gobbling that shiz up like there's no tomorrow "girl you eat pussy like that" said June a shocked impression on her face "wouldn't you want to know" winked Raven "OoOOOo" replied June taking a bite out of her waffles. "Y'all are so gay and I love it" smiled Liam.

"I'm gonna take the plate to the girl she might wake up" I said getting up and going to my room.

I put the plate on the night stand and sat on the bed and her eyes started flattering open.

As soon as our eyes linked I felt something I never felt before it's like time just stopped completely and it was just me and her. A million emotions running through my heart. It was like i was drowning in her green eyes. My inner wolf, rose screaming inside my head.

"We found her"

But there's no way...

"Who the fuck?" As soon as I heard that I snapped out of it. She jolted up from the bed looking ready to murder a bitch "aow" before she realized he was severely injured."who are you? answer me." She demanded. My heart was faltering just by here talking to me.

"I-I'm Ariana we saved your life out in the woods" I replied looking away "ah fuck" she said laying back down on the bed. "Um...what's your name? We keep calling you 'vampire girl' " I chuckled but she didn't laugh "it's ...ruby..." she was hesitant for a second. "Who do you mean by 'we' " she asked and before I got to answer her expression changed.She sniffed the air then looked at me with a mixture of fear and ...anger? In her face.

"WAREWOLF I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME HERE HUH? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME FOR?-" she just started shouting out of no where tried to pin her down so she doesn't open her wounds again and-"What's going on here?" Came in Raven.

"What? A vampire with a warewolf?" Nice the girl hates warewolfs "that's right all vampire covens made peace with
the warewolfs decades ago unless you're from-" "the blood lust clan" ruby cut Raven off "but now they're all dead because of this stupid eclipse" she huffed "well Ariana is a friend not an enemy and without her you would probably be dead right now so be a little grateful" Raven spat those words at her and left the room leaving ruby in shock...

"Well that went well" said Liam hovering over the door.

it was awkward silence before I said "I made you waffles" ..."thanks" she replied looking at me suspiciously. "Yeah ama just-"

I ran out the door and closed it behind me releasing the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"ari are you good you look like you've seen a ghooOO omg" Liam and I just stared at each other with the same expression. "What the heck is wrong with you two?" Asked June while walking by and we just"no freaking way" Liam mutters under his breathe " WHATS HAPPENINGGG" asked June again very confused "she's your-?" I nodded

"OMG I'm so glad it's not a dude "he breathed. " I swear to god if you guys don't explain what the fuck is going on im gonna stick wolf's bane so far up your asses you'll be hallucinating for the next decade" Raven blurted out crossing her arms "I-I think I found her" I whispered "found who!" Yelled Raven and June at the same time.

"My mate"

_____________________

I think it's a bit too obvious I like cliffhangers lol I was gonna make 2 chapters in a row but I'm lazy so be grateful you got SOMETHING lmfao❤️