The heartbeat

A heartbeat

I instinctively ran towards the sound. It was so faint and barely hanging on. If it wasn't for the eclipse I probably wouldn't have even heard it.

Then I saw it

A ghoul standing over a bleeding body. I growled at it my eyes glowing purple and it quickly disappeared into the woods. I ran towards the body as fast as I can. "A vampire "
Liam said coming right beside me.

She was completely unconscious from the amount of blood she lost. "I'm not sure she can make it" he looked at me. I shifted back into my human form(let's just pretend werewolf shift back fully clothed) "we have to try to save her" I picked her up blood getting all over my clothes. I barely had time to even look at her. She was in such a bad state. Liam gave Alex a look to whom he responded with shaking his head then Alex proceeded to run back to the party.

I sprinted through the forest trying to avoid trees. By the time I got to the car Liam was already inside. "Go!" I said getting in the backseat. And I finally could take a good look at her wounds. Thankfully the ones on her face were healing but the ones on her chest were too big to heal. I put my hand on her chest to try to take away her pain and put pressure on the wound at the same time.

We finally got home "ANGELA!!" I screamed even before I got to the door. Jazz opened the door fear in her eyes "oh my god Ariana what happened??" She said going to get a cloth to stop the bleeding. "We need a healer we'll explain later!!" Liam said as I was laying the girl on my bed. Angela walked in "oh my Lucifer that's a lot of blood" she gasped getting her herbs . I took the cloth from jazz and cleaned the blood of her face and hands while Angela tried to heal her."it was a ghoul wasn't it?" Questioned jazz . My eyes grew wide "how did you know?" "I knew it! I told you to be careful ari" I looked at her still shocked. Is she physic?

"So what happened there?" Asked Raven while coming in the room with June "she got attacked by a ghoul in the woods. I don't know what she was doing there and what was the ghoul was doing there but I'm glad I got to her on time" Liam answered "she's lucky you found her if you were late just more minutes she could have died" said angela still focused "can you bring me bandages please?" She said and I left to get them "you guys need to give us some space please she'll probably wake up in the morning" Angela commanded and jazz,June, Liam and Raven left the room .

I got the bandages and we wrapped her up. "I think the chest wound would take like a day to heal but other than that she'll be okay" as soon as I heard those words I felt so relieved . "Thanks so much angela you're a life saver literally!" She smiled and left the room . I left the room to tell them that everything is ok "I'm so sorry Liam you had to leave Alex at the party" I apologized "I'll make it up to him don't sweat it" he shrugged.

I went back into the room deciding to take a shower. Seeing the blood wash off my body .

I started to think ,why did I care so much? What will happen if she woke up? Is she gonna live with us from now on? Does she have a family out there? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I got out of the shower and wore an over sized white shirt as pjs. Before I went to sleep on the couch beside the bed I glanced at her.
She's  really pretty with short hair and skin as white as milk she looked so peaceful.
I smiled
laid down and drifted off to sleep
_______________________________
Yes I finally updated lmao and this time I'll try to be more consistent. New chapter tomorrow!❤️✨