Dillagi-7

Kinna sohna tenu Rab nay banayaaaDil karay dekhda rawaanKinna sohna tenu Rab nay banayaaa

Dil karay dekhda rawaan
Kinna sohna tenu Rab nay banayaaa

"Asalam-u-Alaikum Sir!", Mustafa looked towards the door hearing her cheerful greeting. A smile touched the corners his mouth as she came near his table being careful not to spill the coffee.

"Va Alaikum Asalam", he replied calmly. She was dressed in a grey short frock with black trousers.She had made a french tail of her hair and some stray strands were roaming her face. He frowned slightly because he wasn't able to see her big almond eyes, her sole attention was on the coffee mug.

"You coffee Sir", her meek voice broke his chain of thoughts.
"Do I have any meetings today?", he asked, his eyes still on her.

"Um..Yes Sir, at 11:00am, with the heads of all departments", she informed politely tucking the hair strands behind her ear. She glanced at him for a second but looked away instantly finding him staring at her.

'Ek to inki ghoorne wali aadat kabhi nahi jane wali, banda thore manners ka hi khyal rakh leta hai'
'wese to bare shareef bante hain lekn larkion ko tarne se baaz nahi ana', she thought.

'wo larki jo ab unki biwi hai', her inner self reminded her.

'han to jab nahi thi tab konsa nahi ghoorte the', she reasoned blaming him.
(He can never leave his habit of staring, one can think about manners but no.)
(He acts to be so good but can't stop staring at girls.)
(The girl who is now his wife.)
(He still did the same when I wasn't.)

"Is the material for the meeting ready?", he asked.
"Yes Sir", she told him.
"hm..Is the meeting room ready?", he asked again.
"uh..Yes Sir", she mumbled at his useless question.

"What's for lunch today?", she looked up at him in shock.

'Ye aj itne bonge sawal kyun pooch rahe hain? wese to 'Get out' aur 'Leave' ki jan nahi chorte'
(Why is he asking such useless questions, mostly he doesn't seem to leave 'Get lost' and 'Get out'.)

"um..I think Biryani?", she replied looking towards the aquarium because his dark eyes were still on her.

"Okay, hand me the products file from there", he said pointing towards the rack.
"huh..oh One minute Sir", she said moving towards the rack and he chuckled inwardly at her confused form. She was his wife now, he could gawk at her freely. He needed to compensate for those times he wasn't able to.
She reached the rack going through some files, then stopped in front of one rack extending her hand.

"Products, yes right", she turned towards him and he looked away fixing his glasses.
"Here you go Sir", she forwarded him the file.

"Uh no, Put it back, bring me the manufacturer's file", he said seriously typing something on his P.C.
"okay", she moved back towards the rack again.