Apology after ages

You slowly awake from what felt like a 5 minute sleep.

Casey: Omg Y/n your awake.

Amelia: The hype house, oh sorry your family had to go back to the hotel they are staying at because its 3 in the morning.

Y/n: I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about them being my family. I thought if I told you would only hang out with me because of them.

Casey: We would never do that. Don't worry.

Y/n: Did everyone go back?

Amelia: Look next to you.

You look next to you and see Nick asleep

Y/n: Aww, wait did u guys stay awake for me?

Amelia: Of course we did! We wanted to make sure you were ok.

Y/n: I'm taking it Thomas still doesn't care about me so that's why he went back.

Casey: Actually, Nick made him go back because he didn't want Thomas to be there to stress you out.

Y/n: Oh, that's nice of Nick. I'm going to go sleep, you guys should probably to.

Casey: Yes we should, me and Amelia are gonna sleep in the room with the bunk beds and leave you and Nick in here.

Y/n: You don't have to.

Amelia: Y/n, its ok.

Y/n: I love you guys, night.

Casey and Amelia: Love you too, night.

~In the morning~

You wake up to someone playing with your hair. You look up and see Nick. You smile at him.

Nick: Morning, how you feeling?

Y/n: Good thank you.

You cuddle up to Nick and he falls back asleep! You can hear some voices downstairs and then you recognised them, it was Thomas. You quickly get a blanket and your pillow after manoeuvring through Nick's arms trying not to wake him. You place the blankets on the floor with your pillow and pretend to be asleep. Just as your head hit the pillow the door opened.

Thomas: I'm going to kill them if they slept in the same bed!

Mia: Thomas what dd we talk about?

Thomas: Sorry

You pretend to wake up and jump up and hug Mia.

Y/n: I'm sorry Mum, I'm sorry for running away, I'm sorry for being the worst adoptive child ever and you can take me back now. Mia look at Thomas as in to give her a hug. You fell another pair of arms wrap around you.

Y/n: I'm sorry dad.

You start crying.

Thomas: Shhh it's ok you didn't do anything wrong it was me. I was the one who did something wrong.

Mia: We where thinking we can stay 1 more week and then head back to L.A?

Y/n: Ok