Cast

Cast:

Hype house:

Thomas =Dad (22)

Mia =Mum (20)

Kouvr= Auntie (20)

Alex= Uncle (20)

Tony = Overprotective Uncle (21)

Ondreaz= Overprotective Uncle (23)

Patrick= Brother (21)

Calvin= Brother (21)

Ryland= Soon to be BFF (15)

Nick = Soon to be BFF (14)

Chase= Soon to be BFF (15)

Michael = Brother (18)

Jack =Uncle (17)

James= Uncle (17)

Charli= Soon to be BFF (15)

Addison= Soon to be BFF (19)

Dixie= Soon to be BFF (19)

Avani= Soon to be BFF (19)

Larray= Soon to be BFF (22)

Tayler = Overprotective uncle (23)

Nate = Uncle (23)

Kelianne= Soon to be BFF (24)

Paper/Conner= Brother (21)

Daisy = Horrible to you/ scares you (20)

Sway:

Bryce=Uncle (20)

Noah=Uncle (19)

Josh=Uncles friend(17)

Blake= Uncles friend (20)

Jaden =Uncle (19)

Anthony= Uncle (19)

Griffin= Uncles friend (20)

Kio=Uncles friends (19)

Quinton= Soon to be BFF (15)

Side note: I know these aren't the real ages and they aren't all in hype or sway anymore but in this story they will be and I know the ages aren't correct but its part of the story same with everything else that is wrong in real life. Oh and Y/n stands for your name and your last name will be Petrou because Thomas will be your dad.

Backstory:

You used to live in England but your parents were murdered so you were put in an orphanage you have 3 siblings, but you were separated form them they are called; Phoebe (10), Henry (6), and Darcie (2). They were put in an orphanage with you, they got to be adopted together but the family only wanted ages 10 and under at the time you were 11 so they said they are not adopting you. A few days later a new family adopted you but they were soon moving to America, so they had to take you with them. They had you for a while but abused you badly and would shout at you all the time (they were also alcoholics). Soon they had enough of you and sent you to an orphanage in America . You have been living in the orphanage for 1 year and have already had enough of it. The orphanage people would abuse you and make you do every chore (there was only 1 nice orphanage lady there). Oh and your BFF's back in England are called ; Amelia (13), Casey (13), Darcy(12) and Isla (10). Oh and you get very scared around new people because of what happened to your parents.