Lisa felt that I am upset already.

She called.

"Baby, we both can produce. It's just that, we both do not know too what's happening with our bodies." Lisa said on the line.

"I don't know what to say anymore. I just want to say sorry. And Lisa....if ever you'll realize someday that you don't love me anymore because of this, please tell me immediately okay?" I told her but I am crying already. I am actually scared of that day to come.

"Jennie, I married you because I love you. I am sorry if I feel upset too because of this. But baby, sometimes I don't understand too what's lacking. We have money to provide for the family we planned for, but why aren't we blessed with just even one." Lisa's voice is cracking.

"What do we do now?" I asked her because it's really painful inside and I don't know what to say anymore.

"I don't know love. Maybe we should set our vacation immediately once we both got home." She said.

"Okay. Baby, I have to get in the plane now. Lisa, promise me one thing." I told her.

"Okay, Love. Hmmm? What is it?" She asked.

"You'll come back home alive." I said in a trembling voice.

"I will. I will come back for you. I want to go home alive and be with you, Jennie. But if ever you check the code I'm sending to you and it is still red for an hour, that means..i—I am dea—"

I cut her off.

"No, you will come home alive, Lisa. That's an order." I told her while I am crying but I am trying to be strong.

"Yes, my Chief. I love you so much, Jennie." She said chuckling but I know she is also crying on the line.

"I love you too. I love you too, Lisa." I told her and I ended the call.

Lisa briefed me two days ago about this mission. She actually always does in every operation she is doing. For this one, she said they'll be catching Spain's most dangerous drug lord.

I couldn't even sleep for nights when she told me she will be either killed by the drug lord, or be killed by a North Korean.

God. Let my wife live.

LISA

So there, I became so stupid again for the nth time of making my wife feel she's worthless. Stop it, Lisa. Stop it or you'll lose her.

Hearing Jennie's voice before my mission is really a big help. I was hyped!

I gathered everyone who's coming with me now and instructed them what to do. During my commands, I noticed someone's coming in the hall. It's Han So Hee. I wasn't informed that she finally decided to come.

"Ok. So to finish this, I want to remind all of you again, make sure, we are all coming home to our families alive. So, follow all my rules and instructions, and we will surely all be breathing after this mission. Are we clear?"

They all responded. I can see in their eyes how worried they are with their live. This must be successful. I will make sure it will be.

"Lastly, be vigilant. If ever I hit my 7Star, you all know what to do. Drop all your guns down whatever happens. Even if they kill me. Drop all your guns down and remain 7 meters away from the line. Never take a step forward. I will be the only one who is stepping on the mud of the North. Save yourselves. Do you all understand?" I commanded and swallowed my saliva. I am already used to this feeling. As if it's always my last breathe every operation.

The car I'll be using is a big black bullet-proof Rezvani Tank I personally own, but Jennie doesn't want it to be parked at home so we rented a place for it in one of my trusted men's properties. My police driver, Jackson is the one taking care of it.

When it arrived, I already took my stuff from my Bugatti and transferred it to the Rezvani.

When I am getting in the car, I noticed So Hee rushing towards me.

"Can I join you on the road?" She asked. What does this girl want?

"What did I say a while ago?" I asked her back.

"Follow your rules and orders." She said and looked down.

"Good thing you arrived already when I said that because you're late again, Director Han. Ask Police officer Jimin where to settle you in. I can't let any other woman ride my car aside from my wife. That's an order from the real Chief at home. See you in Paju." I told her and closed the door and told Jackson to start our 2-hour drive.