You took the long elevator ride down to the first floor. An Associate of Ren was by your side the whole time. Things were different since you two had walked the red carpet together. Your face was all over social media. Kylo's fans had uncovered your entire life story by the end of that night. You two had been featured on "It TV's" Hottest Couples List just a few days later. People knew you now. So when you left security actually might have been a necessity. Kylo had assigned you a new Associate of Ren everyday. It felt a little invasive to have a suited man on your heel any time you left your home, but you knew Kylo wouldn't budge on it. Kylo had told you about a time that he was just rumored to be dating this one actress, and one of his fans attempted to beat her ass on the street. You were suddenly thankful for the backup.

The first floor was open to the public, and it was a bit of touristy destination in town. So, it was packed. You made your way through crowds of people, some of which tried to stop you, but you had learned at this point to ignore them. Once you talked to one person, you had to talk to everyone.

When you entered the Versace boutique, the manager greeted you immediately.

"You look beautiful today," he beamed. You looked over in the mirror at your messy buns and worn out chambray dress and shrugged.

"Thank you, I try," you smiled.

"I will get the place cleared out for you," he nodded assuredly before scurrying off and shooing tourists out of the boutique. So bourgeois.

You had settled on a skin tight black jumpsuit with a low neck line. The back was laced up with satin strings, and it accentuated all your best attributes. You paired it with gold platform heels, and you were set.

You made your way up to the salon and spa with your accompanying body guard. Again, they cleared the spa for you, and you were treated to a mani, pedi, hair, and makeup. They had given you beachy waves that cascaded down your back, and your makeup was healthy and glowy. You looked good as hell.

At this point, you just had to wait for Kylo to come home. It wouldn't be long. On the 30th floor of the tower, there was a gourmet restaurant. The most coveted place in town, and Kylo had his own special table there, ready for him whenever he desired. That was tonight's destination.

You sat on the cloud couch in the middle of the living room, splayed out in your twelve hundred dollar jumpsuit. You looked at your phone to see your mom had sent you yet another article about you.

"Look, they said you're way hotter than that nasty bitch Diane!"

You smiled at the words. Not because some magazine had called you better looking than Diane. You knew that. But because you missed your mom so much.

You were thinking about how much you missed your mom when the elevator to the living area opened.

You stood quickly realizing you were in the most unflattering position ever. You smiled at Kylo as he walked toward you. His eyes were tracing every bit of your body.

"How was your day?" you asked as he stopped right in front of you, your head bent back to look up at him.

"It was fine," that dark, deep voice sang to you. "Ready to make it better."

"Do I look okay?" you flipped your hair behind your shoulder, eyelashes fluttering innocently.

His eyes fell on your very exposed cleavage then back to your eyes. "Okay isn't the word I would use."

"What word then?"

"Slutty," he looked at your tits again.

"I'll choose for that to be a compliment," you shrugged.